Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA Eboot Loader for v2.60 PSP Firmware also known as Eloader Released

this is a fantastic brake-through for all 2.6 users thanks fanjita

So does anyone know what Fanjita is working on now? He cleaning up the 2.6 ELoader or is he Tring to make a standalone Booter (to work without the help of gta) or is he just basking in his glory and fame... :-)

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay getting a tad off topic. PM me and I'll answer for some of you guys, at least the best I can.

DCEmu Newbie

[I]does ne have a saved game of GTA

DCEmu Newbie

[I]do you have a saved game of GTA

DCEmu Newbie

How can I run homebrew w/ the 2.60 firmware download

Does ISO loaders such as "PSP Device Hook" work on the new eboot loader? I play ISO games on v1.5 right now, since there's no downgrader for v2.6, I don't want to upgrade my PSP unless I'm sure I can still play my ISO games such as "Burnout Legend".

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverttw
    Does ISO loaders such as "PSP Device Hook" work on the new eboot loader? I play ISO games on v1.5 right now, since there's no downgrader for v2.6, I don't want to upgrade my PSP unless I'm sure I can still play my ISO games such as "Burnout Legend".
    You're the reason why Sony doesnt want to allow homebrew. You're the reason why we even had to crack 2.6 for homebrew. S$#@! of the pirating earth.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus
    You're the reason why Sony doesnt want to allow homebrew. You're the reason why we even had to crack 2.6 for homebrew. S$#@! of the pirating earth.
    Playing emulators such as snes and NEOGEO is no difference from playing ISO files. NEOGEO japan were sold the korean years ago because everyone download NEOGEO games of the internet. Only that ISO you still buy and play with the actual system, don't make it sound like you're on the pure or non-evil side of the world. If you think ISO files should not be played, why not just complain to hackers why they ever made ISO loaders and crack PSP in ways that it may run them. You hack to do things they don't want you to do on it, therefore they make you require update. You think you're all right just because you play "non-psp" games and application for free, you're just as illegal as anyone else playing any game without a copyright.

Actually there is a difference, Nintendo really doesn't profit from SNES sales anymore. But you could always get a rom copier then it's legal. I have quite a collection of SNES games more than I have on my PSP anyway.

To answer your question no you can't play iso's on firmware version 2.0 and up, so I guess your out of luck. I sure hope Fanjita is able to keep it that way. Maybe we can kinda phase out the use of ISO loaders. =D

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information