Thread: Mophie Juice Pack, Juice up your iPhone 3G! (Giveaway Inside!)

Blog Entries

ipod Mophie Juice Pack, Juice up your iPhone 3G! (Giveaway Inside!)

The new iPhone 3G comes with the new 3G connectivity and a new problem namely Batter Drainage. Mophie has taken the challenge to fix it with their new Juice Pack, which is the first Apple certified “Works with iPhone” battery and uses the Apple’s 30-pin dock connector. Now, this might not be very useful for everyone but for a hardcore user like me who’s always surfing and chatting, it’s a must!

The packaging is just wonderful and especially the gift packaging I received. The battery backup comes with a Mini USB 2 cable for charging and a small instruction manual.

Well, I previously owned a Storm Battery Backup and used it all the time with my 3G iPhone but it didn’t provide me enough “Juice” which was a big downside. Another fault was that it used to loosely hang on my phone but the Mophie terminates both of the problems for me!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...ay-inside.html

DCEmu Newbie

This is an excellent accessory for the iphone, i ordered mine recently from ebay.. This seller got it to to me next day and its excellent.. link attached http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/Vala...934711QQsofpZ0

Thread Information