Thread: HELP - RE2 Vibration settings "off"

Exclamation HELP - RE2 Vibration settings "off"

I recently got a MadCatz rumble pack for Dreamcast and it has been brilliant so far. One series of games that the rumble feature is best with is resident evil.

However upon downloading and burning both Clair and Leon’s disks i find that in the options for RE2 i cant change the vibration setting. I cant press left or right to change it, I cant press a button to go into the menu. It is just set as off as default and will not budge.

I was wondering if there is something wrong with the version i downloaded or is the data that makes rumble work missing???

All my other games including code veronica work perfectly and rumble is nearly always set as "on" as the default for most of my games.

I have searched Google and looked in the FAQ and didn’t see anything so any help would be much appreciated.

DCEmu Newbie

You probably shouldn't have done that...

I'm sure one of the admins will tell you eventually, but you will find no support for warez activity here.

DCEmu Rookie

Hard to say what a problem could be, Could be the Rumble pak or it could be the fact that it's warez.

All Rumble paks should work ( Mines a performance and works on every Game i own (Official,Homebrew)

I Would Totally Blame Warez in this case.

There are things you should know for Dreamcast Warez. Back when warez for dreamcast was getting big, All People had were 650MB of Data to use. So i'm guessing that the warez groups lowered Quality of sounds and graphics, and removed some features to gain space...

Why anyone would kill Force Feedback on a RE Game is beyond me :P

Seriously, Cough up 10 Bucks and buy an Official Game! Saves you trouble... if this doesnt work find another Rumble pak . Sorry this is about the most help you can get

Thread Information