Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My brother is a tech-freak...and he is HOW OLD?

Default My brother is a tech-freak...and he is HOW OLD?

That's right...and he is 3 years old. He has his own Windows XP computer, watches Flash movies on Newgrounds.com by himself, plays Xbox and Gamecube, watches movies on my PSP, and beats me in 2-player Sonic Rush. In fact, as I typed this, he activated the buffer overflow on my PSP, started the EBOOT loader, ran PSPGenesis, started Sonic 2, and beat the first level in less than 1 minute. My mom has to limit his video game intake now. He even shouts aloud "go me! i beat up eggman! ta-da! this is a cool level!". I just took a picture of him on my bed. I did not pose him.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That.. is awesome. I remember playing Sonic 2 as a three year old and it took me until age four to beat Chemical Plant Zone. But loading the game from the eboot loader at that age is more impressive then anything I've ever done. EVER

i was playing mario games when i was 5
    other than that, i didn't even knoqw what internet was untill i was 12
    now i 18, and a techno master with a pc house call job

i can't imagijne what he'll be like

Wow... When I was 3 I was busy eating lead paint. Very Impressive...

DCEmu Rookie

I'd say this kid will probably be incredibly intelligent and quick-minded(yes, there's a difference), when he's grown up due to his extreme brain stimulation from all technical devices. It's been proven that kids being stimulated with musical instruments in an early age will have an intelligence boost, so I'd imagine he's getting a similar stimulation.

HOWEVER, these kids "can" probably have a pretty ****ed view of the "real" world. Sitting in front of computers all days when you're three years old, doesn't sound too good for me, but thenagain it's something that'll be proven 5-10 years from now, because it doesn't matter as you couldn't stop the kids anyway.

Many don't realize that we're not made for many of the things today, like me sitting on a chair for 5 hours in a row. We are changing the way our genes have built us, superfast, and we've already seen many setbacks of our extremely different lifestyles, like obesity. And we'll see way more of these in the future.

rofl, You just got pwned by a 3-year old!
    Thats funny. Oh, and to the moron that posted above me,(gronne) Your a complete Idiot. If you think that hes waisting his time, look at your-self, sitting there in your chair, away from the "real world", You are such a dunce. He is 3, while your probably a 20 year old geek that lives in his mothers basement and plays world of warcraft all day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stealth-patriot
    rofl, You just got pwned by a 3-year old!
    Thats funny. Oh, and to the moron that posted above me,(gronne) Your a complete Idiot. If you think that hes waisting his time, look at your-self, sitting there in your chair, away from the "real world", You are such a dunce. He is 3, while your probably a 20 year old geek that lives in his mothers basement and plays world of warcraft all day.

No need to be a douche. Why you made this post is beyond me.

stealth-patraiot just wants to be banned. I would guess he is of high intelect and probably very quick-witted.
    When I was 3 i used to eat soil. Your brothers antics are beyond me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bullhead
    stealth-patraiot just wants to be banned. I would guess he is of high intelect and probably very quick-witted.
    When I was 3 i used to eat soil. Your brothers antics are beyond me.
    Believe me if he posts like that again I'll ban him myself.

DCEmu Pro

Whoa when I was three sonic was still a figment of yuji naka's imagination.(probably) I was six before I got into games. Never looked back(actually never looked forward I was playin sonic one last night).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information