Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using my Powers for Evil !!

PSP Coder

Default Using my Powers for Evil !!

Sorry to do this but I am desprite. Can anybody in the USA please get me the PSP demo disc to Daxter & Syphon Filter? They are avaible at Gamestop retail stores.

I'll let you beta test an early build of Iris or Monkey 64 if you can. Like I said I am despirate because I wont be able to get either one here in montreal. I want the daxter one since i've been waiting like crazy for it. I also want the Syphon Filter demo because I want to compair stuff they do to add into iris (i think they do a basic form of ragdoll).

So please if you can help. PM ME!!

DCEmu Newbie

I had just recently talked to a representitive at gamestop he told me that you have reserve the game then you get the demo of the game.
    So just a heads up to everybody you will have to reserve the game.

EDIT= I could try to get it. But I wouldnt be able to use iris I have a 2.60.
    I hope support comes soon though.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    I had just recently talked to a representitive at gamestop he told me that you have reserve the game then you get the demo of the game.
    So just a heads up to everybody you will have to reserve the game.

EDIT= I could try to get it. But I wouldnt be able to use iris I have a 2.60.
    I hope support comes soon though.
    Yeah you do but you can always just transfer the 5 dollar preorder to another game or get it back a few days later.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    Yeah you do but you can always just transfer the 5 dollar preorder to another game or get it back a few days later.
    Lol. Thats funny. I could do that. Ill check at what I could do.

you could always just go to ebay and get both of the demos for a dollar or 2 each. Here is a link to all the auctions going on for the syphon filter psp demos http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=

here is a link for daxter demo at ebay http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=

PSP Coder

actualy for some odd reason I had trouble finding thoes yesterday on ebay. :/

Anyways 2 people said they would try. If they can't I will have to hit up ebay later next week.

DCEmu Newbie

i live down the street from an EB games AND a gamestop and happen to have some spare cash, i'll see what i can do, and i would love to test IRIS, i think that it is THE best homebrew game out there

A good game with a simple ragdoll is ''Land of the dead road to the fiddlers green"
    i would tell you how to get it PM me

Hey PSmonkey, I would be glad to get you one of those demo's off ebay! just e-mail me at [email protected]

i dont check my PM's much....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information