Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MPH Firmware Loader 1.4.0 Released

Blog Entries

Thumbs up MPH Firmware Loader 1.4.0 Released

MPH has updated his Firmware Loader for the PSP to v1.4.0, heres whats new:

v1.4.0 :

- New graphic interface
    - Install / Uninstall firmware with interface from an eboot.pbp or a flash0 folder
    - Copy flash1 files automatically
    - Language support
    - Corrected some bugs

"Installation :

- For 1.00 firmware : copy MPHFL (in 1.00 folder) to PSP/GAME folder of your memory stick
    - For 1.50 firmware : copy MPHFL and MPHFL% (in 1.50 folder) to PSP/GAME of your memory stick

Put files of flash0 (data, dic, font, kd et vsh) and flash1 (dic, registry et vsh) in ms0:/ (folder of your choice, default : ms0:/flash0 and ms0:/flash1) (see Firmware convert tutorial.txt in zip)

Run MPH Firmware Launcher."

Download via comments (thanks to patrickvas for the heads up )

Wraggster, I couldn't find this listed in the left hand column of the top page... Is there any reason that, at version 1.4.0, it doesn't deserve to be listed there? Come to think of it, MPH's downgrader (or any other downgrader flavor, for that matter), isn't listed either...

can i play sfa3m with this? if so how,can anybody help with a step by step (thks)

What do firmware loaders actually do?

DCEmu Newbie

Take this as a warning, but this is ONLY my personal experience.

I've never gotten the firmware launcher to work before. But I tried with this one....I put the 2.0 eboot in my root and used this program to install the firmware (necessary before you can emulate it).

After a bit of a wait, it said it was installed, so I went to launch it. It kicked me back to the main menu with an error message. I thought maybe I had done something wrong.

This erased ALL of my save data and most of my homebrew (it deleted the firmware launcher itself!). I lost everything that was important to me (was working on my own lua game...that's gone now). So be VERY careful and back up your stuff before you try this.

DCEmu Newbie

The same stupid cuestion I always do, and maybe the question that a lot of users are waiting..
    Does GTA run on this version???
    Anyway Excellent work

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Sumo X

I've never gotten the firmware launcher to work before. But I tried with this one....I put the 2.0 eboot in my root and used this program to install the firmware (necessary before you can emulate it).

After a bit of a wait, it said it was installed, so I went to launch it. It kicked me back to the main menu with an error message. I thought maybe I had done something wrong.

This erased ALL of my save data and most of my homebrew (it deleted the firmware launcher itself!). I lost everything that was important to me (was working on my own lua game...that's gone now). So be VERY careful and back up your stuff before you try this.
    Yes I had the same thing happen to me. Luckily I have everything backed up on my pc. Yes people use this with caution. If you install a firmware with this don't uninstall the firmware through the MPH firmware launcher. Manually delete it.

Default Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Sumo X
    Thank you for this. I'm sure you saved quite a few people from having similar issues.

DCEmu Newbie

The last one was much better, everything done manually, nice job anyway. :O

argh...I can't get this to work..i've followed the directions exactly, and i've had no problem with the older versions? has ANYONE got this to work?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information