Thread: New question for old system

DCEmu Newbie

Default New question for old system

Hey, I did a search within DCemu and with a couple search engines and I think I'm stuck. I have a PSP-1000, which I've had for years (I don't make enough money to stay "hip" with the newer tech). I know the newer PSPs starting with 2000? I believe offer built in video output, which my PSP does not. Is there a way I can get my PSP to utilize that function so I can play my games and movies and whatnot on my television?

there was a hardware that was made that basically snapped on the front of the psp and displayed through a tv, but i believe it needed a hardware mod to utilize it, though i am not positive. CoreGamer CG-00777 is what im talking about google it and you will find some retailers.

yeah i remeber seeing a video of somebody fixing a tv out thingy for the psp-phat not sure of the name of the person or the device but it did look good, expensive and a bit of a pain to do but it not the one metiontion by shibby420182 cos the video i seen was somebody modding it and when i seach for CoreGamer CG-00777 and looked at the discribition it says no modding needed plus there not selling them anymore by looks of it, but am goign to keep my eyes out for it or buy a psp-2000 which ever one i can afford first.
    Last edited by b_simpson1999; March 18th, 2009 at 18:13.

Thread Information