Thread: Hmmmmmmm

DCEmu Newbie

Default Hmmmmmmm

Quote:-
    Sorry but talking about backing up your UMDs whether game or movie is not allowed on these forums. Simply because people may distribute the files over the internet. Not a big deal as its not exactly clear in the rules that UMD movie ripping discussion is not allowed.

Im confused now, dvd ripping onto the psp is allowed on here, but backing up a movie from umd is not, because people might distribute them?

Stranger thing happen at sea i suppose

yes. write more meaningful subject titles please.

It is alot easier to rip a umd, turn it into an avi, and upload it to the warez $#@!z then it is to rip a dvd, change it to a weird and fairly unused format, and put it ona device you own.

or i could just be making up a dumb answere. BUT NONE THE LESS no discussion of any form of UMD ripping. hypocritical... maybe. but for now it seems discussion of moving dvd files to PSP is ok.... I guess... Thanks for making your point

You Have A Good Point! People Always Talk About Ripping DVDs! But Then Again THEY are The Reason That Sony Is So Uptight With These Firmware Upgrades. Do Us A Favor And Just Dont Talk About Either Of Them. They Are Both Illegal And Anyone Caught Discussing Them Should Be Banned. P.S. I'm Not Directing This At You badgerdid But For Anyone Else Who Takes The Time To Read This Post. oops srry 1timeuser i posted this just after you did the same

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unhappy

I locked it because ripping a UMD movie is relatively the same process as ripping a game. Its alright because you didn't know like I said. Its not clearly defined in the rules. We'll see about fixing them up and try to avoid making ourselves look like hypocrits. The DVD-PSP threads are touchy as well. Until the rules are changed we'll lock anything that can be considered questionable and not clearly defined in the rules.

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry if i offended anyone guys, the only reason i asked is i have a movie in psp iso on my memory stick and i wanted to put it onto a dvd to watch on the big screen, again sorry and i will have to find the answer somewhere else.

Thanks
    badgerdid

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow! good job badgerdid. You just told us you have a pirated ISO on your MS.

RULES

Thread Information