Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snes9xTYL 0.4. Video Teaser

Blog Entries

Default Snes9xTYL 0.4. Video Teaser

Yoyofr posted this news:

Here's a small update about the upcoming s9xTYL 0.4. As you already know, sound emulation will be put media engine and it's closed to be ready. But there will be another new feature.... If interested, check this video. Quality is bad since I made it with a small webcam, but the game is really 60fps ;-)

He also added with this news about his Snes emulator for the PSP:

it's not been decided yet. Perhaps we'll put an option so that the server can send the rom to the client...
    right now it's 2 players only, mainly because I have 'only' 2 PSPs... But I plan to add code for 5 players (bomberman rules!). I hope the adhoc network will be fast enough (it should be since it's lan).
    later I'll try again internet multiplayer but my first tries weren't very good => internet & wifi = lag and unreliable connection => bad for emulators

Download the video via comments

DCEmu Newbie

All I can say is O.O . This going to be fun, man u guys rock. Thank you for everthing u guys do. ive been in the hospital for the pass 2 weeks and all i do is go online and check what i can do to my psp . Its the only escape for me lol thank you again .

id rather have more games working like starfox and super mariokart then wifi as none of my friends have a psp or do they care anything about games at all. good work though just not for me

DCEmu Newbie

This is great news! Soon I'll be able to play SFA2 wirelessly against my mate on the train in to work.

Thanks again for all your hard work on this project.

DCEmu Newbie

Yoyofr... what about game genie support? That is all I ask……

Default Incredible!!!

I never thought of Multiplayer on an Emulator to be very important to me until I saw this Video. There are so many things to drool over. Watch carefully and you'll notice that there is perfect synchronization between the 2 PSP's. There is no lag or slow button response.

The 2nd thing to notice is SPEED! This appears to be playing at full speed and YoYo says its playing at 60FPS.

Also, the possibility of ROM sharing where one PSP sends the ROM to the other would be pretty sweet. Also, potential for 4 or 5 players for games like Super Bomberman would be very nostalgic. Many nights of sleep were lost years back betting and competing against friends on Super Bomberman.

Its also been said that sound will be fully emulated with ME this time around to allow for even better speed improvements. If this EMU delivers all that it is said to, this will be the BEST work of homebrew in my own personal opinion.

I hope the donations and support start pouring in. I will be donating today. Thanks YoYo & Team. This is very exciting.

DCEmu Pro

Great news. Looking forward to the next update.

great news... but I hope that more roms are supported too ^_^... I'm having crashes on alot of the roms files on 0.3 where 0.2 doesn't have...

DCEmu Rookie

this put a HUGE smile on my face!! this is exactly what i have wanted ever since i first heard about the PSP..

AWESOME! thank you so much

DCEmu Newbie

AWESOME ! Thanks guys and i'm impatient for this release to come.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information