Thread: can anyone help a desperate newbie??

DCEmu Newbie

Default can anyone help a desperate newbie??

Hi, I am new to this forum and indeed to ds itself. I recently bought a Professor Layton game which I have now finished. I asked in my local GAME shop about accessing the addtional games on my PC and was told as I had Wireless broadband I didn't need a USB lead I could just connect straight to my PC. Yeah right!!. I located the WEP key for my Linksy WPC54G router and after following instructions on my Nintendo entered it in then 'test connection' after many repeated attempts all in vain I gave up. I kept getting error code 51300 unable to access. I asked on another forum and was advised to look at the Nintendo site for this error code. I had already tried all this and still don't understand why I cannot connect my Nintendo. I have a 26 digit WEP key with all letters and numbers correct. My router security info says it is using channel 1 is this the same as the #1 slot that Nintendo says I must use??. Is there something I am not doing??. I 'm sorry this is such a long first post but I don't know what else to do. Many thanks is advance

26-digit WEP key? Maybe that's the issue. Try changing it to a different WEP mode that uses a shorter WEP key. I use a 10-digit one and that seems to work fine.

Thread Information