Thread: GTA now playable on a 1.5 PSP

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Default GTA now playable on a 1.5 PSP

edit:while its great that you can now play 2.0 games, this program is essentially a loader and we can't allow links to the site. Which contains quite a few tools for piracy. Its sad that MPH who gave us the downgrader, has created so many other programs which hurts the PSP.

I'm using this post as an example any other talk of it will simply be deleted.

~Kaiser

Quote Originally Posted by yaustar
    [COLOR=Blue]Its sad that MPH who gave us the downgrader, has created so many other programs which hurt the PSP.
    ~Kaiser
    SAD?!?!?!?!!?! You must be confused, I believe the 2.0 game loader is the best thing that has ever happened to PSP recently. And you say it hurt the PSP?!?! It made the psp hella tight. Get off the crack cocaine kaiser

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Its great you can play GTA on 1.5, that fact no one can doubt. But you can use this to play illegal ISO's and that is not cool. Something which blocks out piracy but allows 2.0 games would be a godsend.

not only GTA,but also some other 2.0 games can be run on1.5.
    ha!

GP2X Coder/Moderator

Admittly I was weary to post it as it meant 1.5 users didn't have to upgrade but at the same time forced users to load ISOs images to do so. Odd trade off.

Thread Information