Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: gta loader 2.0+ help desk

Question gta loader 2.0+ help desk

if you need help post here and ill answer to the best of my abilities

hi, i have got the eLoader for GTa working fine, but i can't seem to be able to play on the normal gta, (not eLoader but a normal save game). I am sorry if this is a newb question but i cant figure it out,
    Jack
    p.s thanks in advance!

either take out the mem card until the game begins where you get in the car and then put it in and load
    or
    put the saved game file in slot one two three or four

DCEmu Newbie

Is there nothing being done about the problem with V2.6 and being able to speed up the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragan
    Is there nothing being done about the problem with V2.6 and being able to speed up the games?
    hey??

the problem with speed is always with the emulator you're using. (which i assume is what you're talking about as "games") It has nothing to do with either the firmware or the eloader.

Some are full-speed... Rin for example, which is excellently coded. And then you have things like pspUAE or GBA which run slow because the emulators arent perfected yet.

DCEmu Newbie

Question

But what about Snes games... some play normal and some play so sluggish... why is that?

I have no idea what you meant by "rin". Please enlighten me.

Rin is the gameboy emulator. Which has been moded by Homer for extra functionality, and imo, it's one of the best emulators around for the psp.

The fact that your Snes games are running differently is still the fault of the emulator. The games which run quick will no doubt be simpler, have less sprites and movement on screen, whilst those with a lot of activity (say, Mario Kart) will be pushing the emulator to its limits and wont achieve full speed. I suggest trying the same game(s) on different emualtors with different frameskip options (and if you can bare it, no sound) since some emualtors will perform better than others at certain tasks.

The point still remains that if you want all round speed increases, you've just gotta wait for the emulators to be updated and optimised.

DCEmu Newbie

And the final question to my nightmare.... the best emulators at the moment are???? ( Snes, Megadrive, nes, sega mastersystem, Spectrum ((PERHAPS???)) )

Thanks by the way for your help.

well, thats all opinion!

Speccy and Rin (and probably the other 8-bit systems; mastersystem, nes - i dunno) are all full speed.

Dgen1.3 (Mega Drive) is great witha little frameskip if you can get it to work.
    Not overly impressed with any SNES ones myself, but thats probably because i'm trying to play MarioKart. Maybe Bomberman would be better!

I love pspUAE 0.41.1 but only because its an Amiga! some games *can* play full speed on it though... IK+, Prince of Persia, Supremacy... whilst others lack somewhat. But it definately has the best games!

i suggest you just hunt around and try a few out for yourself....

not much beats Manic Miner on PSpectrum tho

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information