Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been lying to you all, sorry.

DCEmu Newbie

happy birthday 2 u. . just one quick question what are the chances of possibly creating a ps1 emulator for psp? after u have n64 up and runnng at a good rate?

keep up the amazing work.

good work PSmonkey you always have my 100% support!

Quote Originally Posted by christophe
    happy birthday 2 u. . just one quick question what are the chances of possibly creating a ps1 emulator for psp? after u have n64 up and runnng at a good rate?

keep up the amazing work.
    If you read in the latest PSM magazine his emulator is a rival to the alpha ps1 emulator. Which means he does not support the ps1 emulator scene otherwise he would be making an emultor for that. Just support PSmonkey for what he is doing now and the last thing you want to do is make it seem like your not satisfied with his current work and you want to start talking about more emulators that have yet to be made. Just support PSmonkey because he keeps supporting us. (no disrespect i understand why you asked the question.)

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum
    If you read in the latest PSM magazine his emulator is a rival to the alpha ps1 emulator. Which means he does not support the ps1 emulator scene otherwise he would be making an emultor for that. Just support PSmonkey for what he is doing now and the last thing you want to do is make it seem like your not satisfied with his current work and you want to start talking about more emulators that have yet to be made. Just support PSmonkey because he keeps supporting us. (no disrespect i understand why you asked the question.)
    Actualy that article ment rival consoles not emulators. Second I don't really agree with rivalry (i had no say in that article). I enjoy psx just as much as n64. Yet I choosed n64 because I love mario more & packmanfan is doing a ps1 emu. No reason to redo what another is already working on.

DCEmu Newbie

when is it going to be out?

later tonight

PSP Coder

like others said. hopefuly late tonight. Sorry if it runs into early ours of march 10th (ie 1-3am). I want to get a build out asap but i also want to try getting more progress for you all as well. It's a tough thing to choose between.

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat work after this can you make a gba emu with good sound.I'm your best fan!

good work psmonkey you have my full support and im sticking to it 100%

i dream of the day that i will finally be able to play my favorite N64 games on the go.

viva la monkey!!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information