Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.3.1 (NeoGeo CD Emulator for PSP)

Blog Entries

Default NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.3.1 (NeoGeo CD Emulator for PSP)

NJ has updated his NeoGeoCD Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new:

translation of news via google follows:

* Game bigger loading.png than size of the picture it is used when, picture elimination normally action
    It corrects the trouble where the picture of the loading.png is indicated in the background of the game picture.

Download via comments

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Thumbs down

JESUS for gods sake leave it a while.Wait a month then update we are getting tired of constant releases.YAWN !!!!! Not alot can change in 2.1 days for gods sake.

DCEmu Newbie

I agree that some of these releases come too often and could probably wait for one larger update but lets not moan about it. There seems to be a bit of a resurgence of emu's recently so lets not put these guys off!

Come-on AES emulation!

DCEmu Newbie

OMG i'am 1337 just becos i know how to post. The dev updates his code i don't see anything wrong with that. You n00bs use windows and that updates whenever and with whatever I don't hear you complaining. It doesn't take much to ignore the news if it's doesn't suit. So STFU and atleast respect someone who is actually coding, even if you don't agree with their style

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babu
    So STFU and atleast respect someone who is actually coding, even if you don't agree with their style
    w3rd

Great Work NJ!!!! Keep It Up!!!!!!Thanx!!!

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ultimate_Eggman
    JESUS for gods sake leave it a while.Wait a month then update we are getting tired of constant releases.YAWN !!!!! Not alot can change in 2.1 days for gods sake.
    If the guy wants to release frequent upates then that is his decision. I think you are forgetting that he is under no obligation to release anything to anyone in the first place yet he chose to do so for free. Respecting someone is also free, if you dont like his frequent updates then simply ignore them and have some dignity about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ultimate_Eggman
    you don't have to download and use this release. you can just wait for a month or as long as you want. so where's the problem.

Constant and frequent releases and updates are a GOOD thing. If you are complaining about it, thats just sad. A lot of these developers rely on us to report bugs and compatibility issues so they need to release an update everytime they compile a new build.

Nothing wrong with it. This is one of the best EMU's for any platform. Really great work NJ.

this is the best emu. and I appreciate the frequent releases.

if you don't agree then lick my chode

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information