Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario64

Default Mario64

Well after talking with my brother the other day, I admit I was a little upset with how he said you guys have treated him. Because of that, I was not going to release the Donkey64 emulator to anyone except my family. But after looking at all the posts in the other Donkey64 thread, I can see why you guys were upset knowing that chrisfile and I are brothers. Not only that, but my brother does have a small temper sometimes and he had no right to call you guys wolves. None of you are wolves. You are all just regular people like me who want to play homebrew games on your psp. My daughter is even worse. She keeps asking me at least 6 or 7 times a day when I will finish this Donkey64 emulator so that her and her friends can start playing it. There is nothing wrong with that and I apoligize for my brother for losing his temper and saying what he did. I am getting closer to resolving the issue of the memory breakdown where the games slows down soo much that Donkey64 crashes. I plan on finsihing it and relasing it to you all before the end of this month. In the meantime, I have had alot of requests to make a video of me playing Mario64 on my psp. So here is the video for those who want it. I gave an advance copy of this video to a couple of people here in these forums who I thought should have an early copy. I also plan to give an early copy of the Donkey64 emulator to some people in here who have been kind not only to me but to everyone in these forums alike before I release it to the general public. All I ask is for one favor. If you guys want to flame me for not releasing this emulator yet, then thats ok as I can take it. All I ask is that you be kind to my brother or if you don't want to be kind to him, at least just let him be. He browes these forums to find new news and to download new homebrew games and also to leave some comments to games he has tried. He really is a cool person but does have a small temper sometimes. I hope for those who wanted this Mario64 video enjoy it and the next time I start a new thread, it should be with the Donkey64 emulator as an attachment.

wahhhh?!?!

looks like the game loaded kinda fast when u pressed new game.

THIS MAY BE FAKE TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by PSDonkey64
    Well after talking with my brother the other day, I admit I was a little upset with how he said you guys have treated him. Because of that, I was not going to release the Donkey64 emulator to anyone except my family. But after looking at all the posts in the other Donkey64 thread, I can see why you guys were upset knowing that chrisfile and I are brothers. Not only that, but my brother does have a small temper sometimes and he had no right to call you guys wolves. None of you are wolves. You are all just regular people like me who want to play homebrew games on your psp. My daughter is even worse. She keeps asking me at least 6 or 7 times a day when I will finish this Donkey64 emulator so that her and her friends can start playing it. There is nothing wrong with that and I apoligize for my brother for losing his temper and saying what he did. I am getting closer to resolving the issue of the memory breakdown where the games slows down soo much that Donkey64 crashes. I plan on finsihing it and relasing it to you all before the end of this month. In the meantime, I have had alot of requests to make a video of me playing Mario64 on my psp. So here is the video for those who want it. I gave an advance copy of this video to a couple of people here in these forums who I thought should have an early copy. I also plan to give an early copy of the Donkey64 emulator to some people in here who have been kind not only to me but to everyone in these forums alike before I release it to the general public. All I ask is for one favor. If you guys want to flame me for not releasing this emulator yet, then thats ok as I can take it. All I ask is that you be kind to my brother or if you don't want to be kind to him, at least just let him be. He browes these forums to find new news and to download new homebrew games and also to leave some comments to games he has tried. He really is a cool person but does have a small temper sometimes. I hope for those who wanted this Mario64 video enjoy it and the next time I start a new thread, it should be with the Donkey64 emulator as an attachment.

That looks fantastic.

Nice video playing on your PSP, and why must you post in PSmonkeys Pen???

You are right sniper. I thought I had posted in the submit news fourms. I must have posted this new thread in the wrong forum when I was browsing in here. Sorry about that.

PSP User

oh ye baby cnt w8 till its out

PSP User

i must say i doubted you at 1st. i cant believe how similar the two videos are do you have a set psp test point lol

Also why are the videos so small

im sorry if these forums were harsh, but I think part of it is your own falut....I mean tons of people were on your side till they found out your beta tester had the same ip as you...plus I gotta say the guys taken it this far after all the hounding, so despite my previous posts, I gotta say I belive him now, he wouldn't have stuck around so long if it was fake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information