Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v1.0 - First Release

oh by the way happy birthday psmonkey keep up the good work.

yesterday was my birthday too, i just turned 16 couldnt ask for a better present.

Awesome release PSmonkey just testin MKT now, if you need any help with anything i'll do whatever i can to help , just give me a yell if u need a hand, congrats i appreciate this most of all the Apps this year , i'm sure i speak for a majority of the PSP homebrew community! THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    oh by the way happy birthday psmonkey keep up the good work.

yesterday was my birthday too, i just turned 16 couldnt ask for a better present.
    yea its funny cause my girlfriends (soon to be fiance ) b-day is the 23'rd mines the 31'st and we were out with a girl whos b-day was yesterday

also you all need to remember that there are a bunch of roms out there that probably wont work period no matter what. cause they never worked on the PC N64 emu to begin with

really thats crazy, my dads birthday was today!

so is your girlfriend going to get a nice bday present.

oh and i know that there are roms that wont work but i was addressing the memory issue. Even when most commercial games are supported psmonkey will have to find away around loading the entire rom onto the memory.

geez i cant find Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) (V1.0) [b1].z64 anywhere... any1 having luck ??

(Project64) runs quite a few roms I Must Say......
    I was just playin it....

Excellent First release!! Ive been following your progress from the beggining and Im amazed at what you've achieved in such a short period of time! Pong is great (gotta love the r-trigger cheat/bug) I am having a little trouble with MC Trilogy. I can get to the menu but instead of going on to the select player screen all I get is boxes floating from left to right.... weird. Anywho ill just wait for the texture code. GREAT WORK PSMONKEY!!!

Would it be possible to eventualy run N64 roms that are way bigger than the PSP's memory? Say around 40.96mb, cuz thats how big Paper Mario is!!!!!!! The day that I can play Paper Mario on my PSP is the day that I will Plug my charger into my PSP and play for weeks on end with just bathroom breaks (It takes about 24-30hrs to beat Paper Mario so in a couple of weeks stright lets say 2 (If it is even possible to stay up that long) I would have beat the game around 14 times!) If this is a possiblity, I'm gona need to stock up on energy drinks!!

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

I love paper mario. I got quite far in it but only under emulation it gave me a headache with all the flickering (This was on PJ64, havent tried it with anything else). Would be cool on the PSP but I dunno how its gonna work.

Great work monkey. Congratulations man!
    I always showed support even tho I thought Id never download monkey64 because Im a 2.6 eloader user. But I hear IT FRICKIN RUNS ON 2.6!!!!
    so I need to ask, anyone with 2.6, do we place the emulator in the game folder or what? please help. and has anyone tested wcw revenge or wwf no mercy?

Three cheers and a big cold pint directed at psmonkey, keep at it mate, and you will achieve the once thought unachievable.

what a huge step in emulation history.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information