Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v1.0 - First Release

A week or two? Damn man I thought it would've been at least two or more months. Dont under-estimate the monkey!
    Take your time monkey

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

I did not say that there was anything wrong with the Nintendo DS its just that my little brother was a fool to trade in his PSP for a Nintendo DS. Because I think I speak for everyone when I say taht PSP is better than Nintendo DS.
    Didn't say nothing wrong? Uhhhhhh........ you called a "lousy piece of junk".

FYI, 1.1 release will probably only be what we have now but with textures working. It might be a week or two till we see mario up & running.
    WOW! Just a week or two and Mario will be running! Very good PSmonkey!!!

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

ONLY A WEEK OR TWO!!!!!! That's amazing, even if it goes really slow! Oh, PSmonkey do you think Mario would work on a 2.0 PSP with the new Eboot Loader from Fanjita?

how long do u think untill zip support is added, memory space is probably one the more important things to take into consideration when coding anything on the psp due to the price size ratio of the sticks and also the maximum of 4 gb in size. But thankfully the prices are coming down.

A lot of people dont understand whats going on with firmware compatibility. Monkey64 should be compatible with all firmwares up until the point when it uses kernel mode specific code. This is unlikely to happen until monkey gets to the optimisation stage when he makes a recompiler and uses the Media Engine. In other words all you 2.X users should get a version of monkies emu that runs mario and many other games. But it will be SLOW. Don't expect to see a 30fps N64 commercial rom running emu in 2.x (Although PSMonkey is a coding genious so maybe). Please nobody ask "will this run with...."

PS 2 WEEKS!! OMG HAPPINESS OVERLOAD >_< KABOOM

Hehe take your time man, you've exceeded all our expectations

DCEmu Newbie

I cant get this to work. I have 2.5 and i am using Eloader the latest version and when i try to run Monkey 64 all the text disapears and after about 8 seconds my psp shuts off. Also added to my list i have monk and i try to run that and the screen goes black and the psp shuts off. Can anyone please help me?

all i can say is that your my hero. one day im going to be just like you. i have always wanted to code and i do as much as i can (hello worlds) anyway i am very excited for you and i cant beleive in approx 2 weeks we'll have a emu thats runs mario 64 at even 1fps lol

ps; YOUR MY HERO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bledrix
    I cant get this to work. I have 2.5 and i am using Eloader the latest version and when i try to run Monkey 64 all the text disapears and after about 8 seconds my psp shuts off. Also added to my list i have monk and i try to run that and the screen goes black and the psp shuts off. Can anyone please help me?
    I think you are running the older eloader.
    Make sure your using the patched version of Brown Ale from Fanjita and select the "Monk" folder from the eloader menu.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Newbie

ok. lets see how that goes, im downloading the patch now

DCEmu Newbie

ok i installed the patched one and i when i start up gta it doesnt load eloader, it loads my gta saved game and plays gta. Anyone help?

Thread Information