Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v1.0 - First Release

DCEmu Newbie

has anyone discovered any games that do more than just show the fuzz screen though if you have name it i really want to play something

Talking

Fantastic work!!! works with latest eloader (biere d'alsace) on my 2.0 through TIFF and GTA. PSmonkey you are a god.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Galiano
    Fantastic work!!! works with latest eloader (biere d'alsace) on my 2.0 through TIFF and GTA. PSmonkey you are a god.

Dude Fanjita created the eloader, monkey made the emulator for 64

DCEmu Newbie

so does anyone know of any games that work post there name

"PSMONKEY" I was just wondering that since this runs right now in user mode......will it stay that way for future releases?????????

P.S. GREAT WORK AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well personally i hope he takes advantage of kernal mode. That is probably the only way that most commercial games will run at decent speeds. Hopefully he will also be able to take advantage of the gpu and add wifi adhoc. These most likely wont happen without kernal mode.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    well personally i hope he takes advantage of kernal mode. That is probably the only way that most commercial games will run at decent speeds. Hopefully he will also be able to take advantage of the gpu and add wifi adhoc. These most likely wont happen without kernal mode.
    Amen

You wish my brother PSDonkey was banned from these fourms. They tried to ban me but my brother did something to the website to unbann me. you should get your information straight before you open your mouth sniper. you are right pigtails when you say that this emulator sucks because it does and everyone else is thinking the same thing you are but don\'t have the guts to say it.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    Agreed- I feel a little bad for our 2.01+ brothers, but I'd realy like to see how far this emulator could go with the maximum power availabl.e

OMFG!!! dcemu FINALLY gave me the confirmation link.

anyway wanted to say congrates on all your work your deffinatly a legend in the community. seriously cant wait to see how far you take this (and hopefully get Mario Cart 64 )

also cant wait for the next version of Iris and if your still looking for a Syphon Filter Demo disk i work at EB so i can hook you up with one if you need it

oh almost forgot:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information