Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v1.0 - First Release

DCEmu Newbie

i got my mario 64 running at 40 fps it shows alittle part of the top (real little but its still running at 40 fps and thats at psp clock speed at 222 at 333 its at 50 fps im not lying i have version 2.6 and ill send psmonkey the rom but i have to figure out how

Blog Entries

Great job, congrats on the release.
    The Emulation64 Network offers you free hosting!
    Click here for details and contact info!

Congrats!! Calebg when you were running the game were you able to see the actuall game, at the top?

Nnniiicceeee, i bet he got more up his sleeve.

Is Pong on 51 frames per second good at 333 mhz?. Because I have a 2.0 PSP and i am using the latest eloader. Is the speed any better on a 1.5 at 333 mhz, or about the same? I am not complaining about the speed, i would just like to know if it is faster on a 1.50 with 333 mhz (I had a good laugh because of the incredible speed at pong. Sometimes, the ball was so fast, that the ''computer player'' couldn't keep up with it. That was a good laugh and looks hilarious )

Anyway, congrats on your first release, and the progress on your first release is really amazing in such a short amount of time.

Keep up the great/excellent (fill it in yourself ) work PSmonkey

Quote Originally Posted by calebg
    i got my mario 64 running at 40 fps it shows alittle part of the top (real little but its still running at 40 fps and thats at psp clock speed at 222 at 333 its at 50 fps im not lying i have version 2.6 and ill send psmonkey the rom but i have to figure out how
    Congrats!! Calebg when you were running the game were you able to see the actuall game, at the top? And also 1.5 and 2.0 would both be the same speed.

I loaded Super Mario 64, put the clock at 333mhz, and ran the rom. I got a glitched screen, but it changed into a small line about 1/4 of the way across the screen and was made up of blue a red dots. The weird thing is that it said it was running at 59fps!!!!! (faster than pong) But, I couldn't do anything but look at the purty dots

Edit: My mom was on the internet and someone beat me too it , but you said it ran at 50fps on my 2.5 it runs at 59fps.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

DCEmu Newbie

post some piics of mario runing at that speed for proof....or the version of the rom..

That's interesting! Does that mean we might get Mario 64 running sooner than expected?

YOU...ARE...GOD....*Grovels*

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information