Thread: I love this monkey ^_^

DCEmu Newbie

Default I love this monkey ^_^

Sorry I just had to let this out...

You are the most legendary and excellent coder that PSP knows to date.... all of your work is amazing and I just wanted to thank you and congradulate you on all of this...

<3 Cfish

DCEmu Newbie

i second the notion

DCEmu Newbie

I think Psmonkey is one of the best homebrew coders because, snes emu is good too, and all the other coders deserve respect for his incredible effort to make the psp the best system for all.

I have been supporting PSmonkey since his demo release and we see now that he has come a long way and how n64 emulation is possible on the PSP good luck PSmonkey i support you like always 100%!

I agree. PSmonkey is very talented. You have to be get make a working N64 emulator on the PSP Good work.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Definately one of the top coders on the scene. There are some other great emus but most of them are ports. To make one yourself - thats amazing.

props

PSmonkey RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I think thats enought ! marks

Edit: It was a couple hundred ! marks but for some reason it put them in one line and it really fooked up the forum WTF???? It's puting every thing in one line????????????????????????? Is it like this on anyone elses monitor??? Never mind it works now (this is the 4th and final time i edit this post!)

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Thread Information