Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Mario War 1.01

Default Super Mario War 1.01

GPF has released a port of the deathmatch game, Super Mario Wars. The goal is to stomp as many other Marios as possible. It is a tribute to Mario War by Samuele Poletti. The Dreamcast port is based on Super Mario War 1.01(XBox V1.1) by Florian Hufsky.

Default Re: Super Mario War 1.01

Hell how cool's that? A Mario game for DC*;D

yeah its pretty fun, 4 player controller support.

Thanks to DCSteve for finding the source and for making the bootable images.

Troy

I am glad this finally been to be ported it was requested in the past but unable to be coded good work GPF and i would also like to thank DCsteve for the images of this wonderful game

Blog Entries

very sweet

Yep! Really neat port!

[quote author=Christuserloeser link=board=news;num=1108272128;start=0#1 date=02/13/05 at 06:47:29]Hell how cool's that? A Mario game for DC*;D[/quote]

This is actually the third version of this game that has been ported. *I haven't played this version so I'm going to check it out now.

I actually have a network example of an older version on my forums somewhere. *The network code is primitive because it doesn't send packets, just a byte.
    Now that SDL Net is a part of KOS (wow I've been away for a long time) it would be cool if someone would make it a network game (*cough* GPF) but I don't know network games are worth it because of the fact we still can't use the modem....unless I missed something there too LOL

[quote author=Storminator16 link=board=news;num=1108272128;start=0#6 date=02/13/05 at 16:49:55]

This is actually the third version of this game that has been ported. *I haven't played this version so I'm going to check it out now.

I actually have a network example of an older version on my forums somewhere. *The network code is primitive because it doesn't send packets, just a byte.
    Now that SDL Net is a part of KOS (wow I've been away for a long time) it would be cool if someone would make it a network game (*cough* GPF) but I don't know network games are worth it because of the fact we still can't use the modem....unless I missed something there too LOL[/quote]

Where is SDL_net? Its not in the latest svn snapshot that I can find. Ill check on the forums and see if I can find it.

Troy

Dream Coder

I was about to say... where's SDL_net?
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

SDL_net was in the KOS 1.3.x build that I grabbed from you, Troy. :P

I think you need to take a bit of a break, and get some rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information