New in dcemu been around the scene behind doors for half a year, starting "heroes project" intended to be a world of heroes and villians for psp where players get to choose a side with an elaborated storyline with a team of 4 storytellers of many role playing games systems, our intentions manage a 3rd person world capable supporting rpg and action gaming, and looking at making it work as a small mmorpg, supporting small player groups and hopefully with a little help from everyone around take a bigger step to be an mmorpg for psp, actually im studying movie production and have 2 years editing, been 6 years on music production and editing too, sudied computer cience about 9 years ago didnt make it to the end but got to the c part, i´ve been very interested in monkeys "iris", because thats the kind of engine we would like. its not yet determined if we´re going to work on a comic look game on 3rd person (vslide alike graphics) to reduce the pallete and taking advantage of our small 24 or another more advanced graphics. My intention of joining is besides getting a good support is forming an international team thats joins designers and coders to get the most impacting homebrew capable of getting the most of all the talented people here in dcemu. And looking forward to psp community the place it really has.

Axl_299
"Heroes Project"
History producer, creative in charge of history management of multiconnected server history and world sketching system for "Heroes Proyect"

P.d. Hope this gets to all the team out there in the forum coders, designers, and players.

"Nor hero Nor villain, I am a wicked kind of balance in this kind of world" Krinik (Heroes Project character)