Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEO4ALL ALPHA ONE released !

Default Re: NEO4ALL ALPHA ONE released !

i'd like to thank both of you, and remember 2 heads working together is better then one, the dreamcast scene is about community. ian was a great guy but sometimes his attitude took away from teamwork, don't let that happen to you guys.

DCEmu Newbie

Okej Quzar! Thanks for telling me Keep up the hard work fellas !

:'( i have samourai shodown 2, but the emu said that its not a neocd roms available, so it's an original game but it doesn't work at all, (this is an european version) it was the same with the sdl version, other things: it's possible to don't have a bad smooth rendering screen, i hate this i love a real pixel size!!!!! because i love the pixel art and smoothing pvr rendering is terribly dirty!!> anyway it's a good job!! exuse me, my english is very bad..

DCEmu Coder

Agreed its better with no scalling andd black borders if possible. It ruins 2d when you scale it

[quote author=Chui link=board=news;num=1107740859;start=15#29 date=02/08/05 at 09:05:49]Yesterday, i've patched sound-fx lag and cleaned sound render a bit.
    Also, i've tryed use 640x480 and it works, but tile fault problem grow. i have to patch blitter for solving this.[/quote]

how did you fix the lag?

I have added the cz80 and fame to the latest v1 build and have removed the rest of SDL and upported the code to KOS 1.3 but can't figure out the SFX lag, I thought it was because of KOS sound streaming but its in the sound core after all. Cool look forward to seeing how you fixed it.

Troy

I've changed ALL sound render, now i use gngeo sound render (similar neocdsdl); also i don't raise a Z80-IRQ per frame.

Dream Coder

[quote author=Chui link=board=news;num=1107740859;start=30#35 date=02/09/05 at 10:05:58]I've changed ALL sound render, now i use gngeo sound render (similar neocdsdl); also i don't raise a Z80-IRQ per frame.[/quote]

the gngeo sound renderer is exactly the same as that in neocdsdl, in fact, fosters said that he took the gngeo sound engine to make neocdsdl.

And GPF, I don't know if you problem is with the newer version of kos or not, because when i keep SDL sound, i dont get any lag on it.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information