Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lemmings - PSP

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Lemmings - PSP

News from Lik Sang:

After a long break those suicidal green haired Lemmings are back! The PSP port, developed by Team 17 of Worms fame, includes all 120 classic levels from the 1991 original, plus 36 all new stages. For the first time you can now also create your own puzzles and have your friends scratching their heads. These can be built as stand-alone stages or level packs, then shared online. Beyond that, further new content and themes has also been promised to come from the official website.

Rather than repeat the disaster of their last major outing, Lemmings 3D, the developers have gone for the 2D gameplay this title requires, while still giving it a 3D graphical makeover and the ability to zoom in and out. Team 17 also improved other areas too, such as mapping the speed up function to a single button, giving you the ability to track a lone Lemming with the cursor, and perhaps best of all, you have five chances each session to skip a level you're stuck on, then you return to it later. The European version is due in soon, while we just received delivery of the Asian version and cleared all pre-orders. Complete with an English manual, the latter goes for the low price of just US$ 34.90, and by ordering today you can feel proud to go along with the crowd. Finally, look out next week for Worms Open Warfare on both PSP and NDS, and yes, it's back in 2D!

DCEmu Newbie

If anyone gets either of these, please inform me if they work with a 1.5 (and whether you've version changer'd or not).

This looks sweet. Just like with Mega Man I'm glad they went 2D with enhanced visuals and some 3D aspects. It works so well on the PSP. Can't wait to try this out. I too hope this can be run on a 1.5 firmware PSP.

DCEmu Newbie

edit: completely off topic -1time

edit: if you havnt read that you arnt allowed to discuss iso's or any form of running piracy.... your an idiot. Concider this your only warning. -1time

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by drew4237
    edit: if you havnt read that you arnt allowed to discuss iso's or any form of running piracy.... your an idiot. Concider this your only warning. -1time
    YOU are an idiot,,he hasn't menctioned anything about piracy or isos. He only asked if the game can be charged in a 1.5 psp. I have a 1.5 psp because it has some very useful utilities,,i don't use isos, i'm not interested at all in isos, but i like worms and i would like to play it. If the game does not work on 1.5 i'll not buy it. I's so simple. About your warnings, next time, please, first ask,,then shoot.

it doesnt work on 1.5 with the umd loader dont know about worms yet not my type of games but people sure do like them im looking forward to Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror this week the highest rated game yet on the psp

DCEmu Rookie

it works with the UMD LOADER(not the isoloader) i already tried it on my 1.5.
    and dont tell me its forbidden to talk about an UMDLOADER which u presented in this forum!

DCEmu Rookie

hey man, why the hell did they call Lemmings 3d a disaster? Lemmings 3d is one of my favourite games of all time! (for real)

What's the point of buying lemmings UMD......when there is Lemmings on the SNES.

Unless there is lemminds 3D and Lemmings Paicntball included on the UMD disc...which I highly doubt. In my opinion it's a waste of money and only targets the true retro fans who (up to an extent) tend to ollect or desire to play their retro games on the next gen. consoles/handhelds.

Also the SNES emulator is well known because it works with firmware versions 2.00+.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information