Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *2.01 Downgrader*

Talking *2.01 Downgrader*

Can someone plz out there figure out a way to downgrade 2.01, if u have realease it cause all these nobs and psp gamers are going crazy about the downgrader, they can't get it through their thik head that the is no downgrader at the moment, so if there is anyone out there up for the challenge plz do so, for F**ks sake every forum i go to there is talk about it, someone best do something about it!!!!!

P.S: i believe i am speaking for everyone out their.

PEACE

DCEmu Newbie

You have no idea how much easier it is to say that than to do it, people are obviously trying but nothing big or new has happened. I don't think you can just demand it, go buy a 2.00 or 1.5.

DCEmu Newbie

Question

erm, im new to this and if you could tell me how to attach files i can give you something that allows you to play 1.50 homebrew on a 2.00+ psp. thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

oh, ok i know how to attach files . right now all you have to do is, save the contents of the GAME file from the eLoader zip. file into the GAME file of the ROOT of your psp. then save the contents of SAVEDATA of the eLoader zip. file into the SAVEDATA file on the ROOT of your PSP. and all you have to do then is download homebrew and put it on your psp, but you need a copy of GTA: liberty city stories. once you have done everything and downloaded all the homebrew you want start up GTA: liberty city stories and eLoader will appear with your homebrew on a list. there is 1 problem though, the homebrew does tend to crash alot.

hope i helped
    Ben

DCEmu Newbie

he knows how to play he's just complaining about them

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Chathurga
    You have no idea how much easier it is to say that than to do it, people are obviously trying but nothing big or new has happened. I don't think you can just demand it, go buy a 2.00 or 1.5.
    are u dumb, or are you just dumb, i have 1.50 i am speaking for the people, many people are asking for a 2.01 downgrader. you think think before you post.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elsid
    are u dumb, or are you just dumb, i have 1.50 i am speaking for the people, many people are asking for a 2.01 downgrader. you think think before you post.

No
    , I think you should think before you post! Obviously he didn't know that and you don't need to insult him. Even then he hit the nail on the head with that post.

You have no idea how much easier it is to say that than to do it, people are obviously trying but nothing big or new has happened. I don't think you can just demand it

and now we have another person who is too big for himself, i was stateing that.....i don't have time for this Kaiser guy. i think i'll be the bigger man and walk away.

P.S: People these dayz.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsid
    Please point out the sentence in your first post that conveys the fact that you have a 1.5 PSP.

....ok newbie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information