Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Texture Update !! (News Mar 15th)

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by bugo
    yo Monkey, do you have more news about the emu?
    Yeah, I quit.
    I kid

Not really. I just have criptic things to say like "If I crack the wip hard tonight, I might have something pretty to show for it tomorrow" or like "Who wants to simulate what its like to be a gizmondo ceo at 4fps next week?"

Thats all the hints I give for now.

Lol, dont work yourself too hard tonight.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey PSMonkey just signed up for the forums to let you know your work is appreciated here!!

Honestly you have to be the best coder I've seen, in speed and in communication.

Really nice to be able to hear updates almost daily instead of one every two months like most coders do.

Best of luck!! I'm more excited about your work than pretty much the next few months of PSP games!

Chris

DCEmu Rookie

yeah! drquack02, me too! I really dont care about the other games...
    Im very impressed on what Psmonkey is doing... he is the best coder on PSP community in the moment I think (not to let the others down, but...)
    Thankyou for the updates dude... you need to rest some...

DCEmu Newbie

psmonkey, thank you so much for the great work that you this causing is impressive

a greeting and a great hug, continue thus

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by $n!pR
    Lol, dont work yourself too hard tonight.
    But he is a monkey !

----
    There read the monkey joke about consultants, while you wait for the next emu update:

A guy visit Silicon Valley for the first time, the most impressive place for IT, games, high tech companies. He is really excited by all the big names around. He decide to stop in a small shop. He check around the stuff, then see a guy enter, pay 20000$, the owner of the place go in the back of his store, get monkey give it to the guy that leave.

He is like "wtf was that", very curious and stunned. He keep looking for the stuff around when another guy come in, talk to the owner, give him a 50000$. The owner go in the back get another monkey for the second guy, then he leave with his monkey.

So impress, he cannot believe his eyes, telling himself it's not possible, he have to ask about the monkeys to the owner. Just before asking a 3rd customer get in the shop, walk strait to the owner and give him a 100,000$. The owner get another monkey in the back, give it to the 3rd guy, then the guy leave quite happy.

Visitor: "Ok, mister I really curious you have to tell me why peoples are buying monkey in a computer shop".

Owner: "Hey young boy, your are not in normal computer shop here, your in Silicon Valley, the most advanced IT place ever, we are big, high tech and ahead of our time."

Visitor: "Yeah but why the first person paid 20,000$, that's so much for a monkey".

Owner: "This is not any normal monkeys here boy, your in Silicon Valley, the most advanced IT place ever, we are big, high tech and ahead of our time, the first monkey was a C coders, he can code faster than any normal human".

Visitor: "Geesh wow really, what about the second one, 50,000$, that's a lots of cash for a simple monkey"

Owner: "This is not a simple monkey, your in Silicon Valley here boy, the most advanced IT place ever, we are big, high tech and ahead of our time, the second monkey can code object, he can code advanced structure and he is faster than the first one."

Visitor: "Really impressive, but then why did the third guy paid 100,000$ for a monkey ? What he is doing ? He must be REALLY special".

Owner: "Oh, that monkey, we don't know exactly what he is doing but he is a consultant".

PSP Coder

Hah I sadly had to chat with psyco on msn to figure out the end. Lol.

I need sleep.

Anyways I was up till 4am last night. While I dont have something to show for RIGHT NOW, I might have something for you all later today (must fix some more bugs). All in all tho, Its quite posibly we will be playing Gizmondo CEO Racing 64 next week (and no i am not hinting of mario kart. If you think early n64 racers you might figure it out).

Oh, I know what it is

DCEmu Newbie

Hmm I'm guessing either Crusin USA or Waverace (if you concider that racing)

*Edit*

Wow the CEO part went right over my head....can't wait to try out that Diablo

Ohh man....This is really exciting! Great work PSmonkey!

Thread Information