Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSPXTI: A TI-92 Calculator emulator v1.0.2

DCEmu Newbie

zx-81 : I trust your a highly paid programmer somewhere. You are on a real roll here, knocking off these calculator emus. Amazing, I've never seen anything like it before.

I know your not writing the apps from scratch, but to port them to PSP as quickly and accurately as you do... I salute you!

DCEmu Newbie

I have version 2.6 PSP.

I have successfully gotten the HP48 to work, but cannot get the TI-92 to work. I downloaded the TI version 1.12 rom from my TI-92, tested it with an emulator for the PC (works fine), and saved it to the PSP. I can start the PSP TI emulator, I see buttons, but the TI IO screen is jumbled. I can manuever around the keyboard and press the keys (nothing happens), I can even access the select-L-R screen to load programs. I just can't make the TI IO screen do anything.

I don't see a .mem file being created, and therefore have nothing to delete.

Any suggestions, besides downgrading my rom to 2.5?

@ro0kie42 : Thanks for the feedback. I've not a PSP with 1.5 FW, so i can't use IR shell ...

@Jay_PSP: Thanks ... And the answer to your question is yes

@mjkoonce: You try may be to use a TI92+ Rom ? It's not compatible from now. I should release soon a new version that works fine with TI92 and TI92+ !

edit: @mjkoonce: sorry i didn't see that you were already using a TI92 rom (not TI92+). I've no suggestion, instead of trying another ROM version ?

If you want to make this emulator working using TI92+ rom v1.01 (and only this version !) :

Copy the file of the TI-92+ rom v1.01 as psp/game/pspxti/ti92.rom, remove eventually existing configuration file psp/game/pspxti/ti92.mem and replace it by the one given in this post,

and enjoy !

DCEmu Newbie

Zx-81 the ti-92+ is running fine, but I have a question, do you know how can I load an application since these apps are not as ti-92´s (.92x) but .9xk I tried to rename the file but is not able to recognize it. I´m trying to run the SYMBOLIC MATH GUIDE which I found at education.ti.com, it is compatible with ti-92+ and not with ti-92. Do you think you can make that app work?? Thanks a lot, and sorry if I´m asking too much I really can´t imagine how much work and time it took for you, but is a good work the one you´ve done! way to go...

@juancar186: if you succeed to run the TI-92+ Rom (using the configuration file i've posted) you should now be able to load any TI-92+ applications.

This PSPXTI version can only load files with .92* extension, so if you rename the files as you have done (using .92x extension for example) it should be just working fine.

It may happens that the application file is not properly loaded, and sometimes it works only after several tries.

DCEmu Newbie

Yes I loaded ti-92+ succesfully, I still will try to load this app, I´ve been trying already for 20 or 30 min. If you can give me a hand I´ll appreciate that, If I got further news about this app I´ll post them.

PS: this app is very usefull, it solves limits,derivates,integrals and more step by step. Is just perfect for people which are not that good at math, that´s why I want it so much to run on my psp.

I can't find a rom
    Can someone give me a hind. Or send me a pm?

Thanks

@ruben-jansen: using www.google.it

@juancar186: i've sent you a pm.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information