Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSPXTI: A TI-92 Calculator emulator v1.0.2

I just wanted to thank you for this awesome release. Just as an F.Y.I. I have a version 2.6 filmware PSP and it works great. Keep up the good work!

DCEmu Newbie

i get an internal error when i try to run tetris

DCEmu Newbie

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    Hi All

I've just released a new version of the PSP TI-92 calculator, it works now with TI-92+ v1.1 ROM !
    A reset function has been added in the "application file selector window" in order to reset the emulator (but loosing all data in memory).

PedRom, a TI-92 ROM under GNU licence, is now included in this package. This rom is only usefull to do basic operations and its capabilities can't be compared to the TI ones.

I've tested this version only with 2.5FW. Nevertheless a 1.5FW version tested by SubZero is also available in this archive.

As always sources are included.

That's all folks for me,

Enjoy, Zx.
    ZX-81 Thank you anyway, if you find a way to make it work, please tell me. Your new release works great in my 1.5, thanks a lot for that effort.

@juancar186: thanks . To be able to run ROM TI92+ 2.05, i've to modify deeply original xtiger sources, because it supports only TI-92+ first Hardware version, and 2.05 works using second Hardware version

May be replacing the core of the emulator with the one of tiemu ? But it's a lot of work ...

@ro0kie42: using which version if PSPXTI ? which rom version ?

DCEmu Newbie

@juancar186: thanks . To be able to run ROM TI92+ 2.05, i've to modify deeply original xtiger sources, because it supports only TI-92+ first Hardware version, and 2.05 works using second Hardware version

May be replacing the core of the emulator with the one of tiemu ? But it's a lot of work ...

ZX-81 Thanks for your reply. Do you think in a further release you can do support for 2.09, or due to time (and I understand it´s a lot of work) that it´s definitively not possible?? You know my only purpose is to run the Symbolic math guide, unfortunately I don´t know anything about programming and I´m not able to do it , again thanks a lot

You haven't found any programs that provide similar features as SMG ?

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/basic/math/

DCEmu Newbie

thanks zx-81 I´ll try those.

DCEmu Newbie

using TI92, i got the tetris .92x file off the ticalc.org site.

DCEmu Newbie

Do you have a version with the "original" skin, as you've got pictured above in this thread? I love the skin you've included, but it'd be nice to see the old school one as well..

Great work,would it be easy to iclude support for other calculators of the ti series as well(like the ti 89 titanium or the ti 84+)?I'm a student in topography and i could really use them in my line of work!

As for the ti-92 i just can't seem to find how to chang the angle units.

Can anyony help plz?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information