Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSPXTI: A TI-92 Calculator emulator v1.0.2

Smile PSPXTI: A TI-92 Calculator emulator v1.0.2

Hi All,

I've just released a new version of the PSP TI-92 calculator. We can now load basic and asm programs (.92x files) directly in this emulator.

I've modified the key mapping, and function keys are now usable with the keyboard cursor, using analog pad.

A simple game (basic arkanoid ancestor) is given as an example in this archive. You have to press select + L1 + R1 to enter in the file selector, choose the file you want to load in your TI-92 emulator. Then enter the name of the program you want to run (ex: arkanoid() ), or use the VLINK menu of the TI-92 (2nd + minus key).

I've tested this version only with 2.5FW. Nevertheless a 1.5FW version (generated using upspear 0.15) is also available in this archive.

Enjoy,

Zx.

Download Via Comments and give Feedback

Edit: If you want this emulator working with TI92+ Rom, a hint is given in this thread.

Edit2: a new version working with TI92+ Rom v1.1 is available here :pspxti v1.0.3

DCEmu Newbie

nice work but i still don't get how to run programs...pressing L + R makes me go to the graph screen...

*Thank You* ZX-81!! This is an awesome project, and I'm really excited to be able to carry around a virtual TI-92... Even better now that we can load files

Now if it were possible to load the current 92+ rom, with AMS 2.09... then this would be the perfect app! (just a request/suggestion, I honestly have no idea how difficult it would be to implement that...)

Quote Originally Posted by ro0kie42
    nice work but i still don't get how to run programs...pressing L + R makes me go to the graph screen...
    You have to press SELECT + L + R, it makes you get out of the emulator screen and enter in file selector (with black screen) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy05
    Now if it were possible to load the current 92+ rom, with AMS 2.09... then this would be the perfect app! (just a request/suggestion, I honestly have no idea how difficult it would be to implement that...)
    It's very easy, i've just found the solution few minutes ago. The interrupt vector table address for TI-92 and TI-92 plus roms are not the same.

In the first case the 68000 processor has to take the contents of the address 0x00004 to find its boot address, and on in the TI92+ rom version it's at 0x1208c

It should be available in futur version

DCEmu Newbie

thank you very much! it rocks, and about the ti-92+ i´m definitively waiting that, you are awesome!!

um, when i press select, so that i can do the select+l+r, i get an illegal instruction at the top, can you make like a reset function that deletes the .mem diles of the calculator, kinda like popping out the batteries of the calculator?

EDIT: now, it doesnt work, every time i turn on the calculator, it automatically has the illegal instruction bar at the top.

EDIT2: i deleted the .mem file in the pspxti folder and it got fixed, so any of you that have this problem, just delete the .mem file

Ok, you're right, a kind of reset should be usefull

For your problem, the only solution from now is to remove the ti92.mem file in the pspxti directory.

kk, didnt see that post u made when i edited mt post.

DCEmu Newbie

this program is not-so-compatible with IR shell...just to let you know.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information