Thread: Florensia Pits Player vs. Pirate in New PvP Battlegrounds

Blog Entries

IRC Chat Florensia Pits Player vs. Pirate in New PvP Battlegrounds

Burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, announced this week that war has broken out between the Royal Army and the Pirates of popular free-to-play MMORPG Florensia! Two existing in-game maps have been converted from standard adventuring areas into new player vs. player (PvP) War Zones for level 40 and above: the Hidden Port in the Pirates of the Black Dragon Base and the Rainbow Highland on Chester Island. Additionally, an all-new War Zone map, the Lava Plateau, is now available on Magnel Island.

Buccaneers beware, you'll need a keen eye and fast fingers upon arrival to these new areas, as players are free to attack anything that moves. even if that happens to be a fellow adventurer. It's every man, soldier, and pirate for himself on these battlegrounds, and it's up to each player to decide his or her own fate. Help the Royal Army clear the areas of monsters and earn a boost in the ranks. Kill other players, and the Pirates are sure to take notice.

A war is brewing on the high seas of Florensia, and these new PvP War Zones are just a taste of the seafaring adventure and mayhem on the horizon!

For more information about the War Zones, visit http://www.florensia-online.com/.

Default buy florensia gold from a safer and better website

Everyone all want to buy florensia gold from a safer and better website, but the site is rare. Recently, I find a good website www.gameci.com for me to buy cheap florensia gold safely and quickly. The trade process is simple, but serious. After I paid money, they checked my identity, and then arranged people to have a trade with me in the game. After a short while, I got my cheap florensia gold.
    I begin to enjoy my game life. I’d like to share with you!

Thread Information