Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Monkey 64 (Nintendo 64 Emulator WIP Update)

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by kyle2194
    Theres one thing you gotta love about the psp, everyone has the same hardware. You dont have to worry about "will this graphics plugin work?" or "do i have a compatible sound card?"
    That obviously goes for ALL consoles, and is the reason I almost only play games on consoles. Because you never have to think "Is my console fast enough?", "Will I have to pay 300$ for a new graphics card?". That a HUGE benefit, when all you want to do is to sit down chill with your game. That's why consoles are better to play on.

how zet i my roms on monkey 64?????????? help me

how zet i my roms on monkey 64???????????

DCEmu Pro

there is an amazing thing happening here. The n64 emulator for the psp. If this is a success- Excuse me WHEN this is a success most of the world will see it. people who dont even play emulators will see the greatness. but the best part of it is that You, Psmonkey, the lord and savior, are the first in the entire world to make anything remotely like this. millions, yes millions, of people all over the world will play this emulator.
    -I know someday, you will be very famous, so i am honored to have known you (and when i am 18 i will donate to you).

thanks for your hard work! keep it up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information