Thread: DCEmu All Consoles Mag ?

Blog Entries

Question DCEmu All Consoles Mag ?

There are a lot of talented people who visit both this site, network and forums, and basically im wondering if it would be a good idea to have a Monthly Magazine in formats that suit each console covering scenes like Dreamcast, PSP, DS, GP2X & GBA.

I would give a new subdomain at the network but sadly i do not have the time or infact the skill to carry something like that off.

I know theres a ton of PSP Mags but a Mag covering all consoles would be awesome and if its done by fans then thats all the better.

Any thoughts on this, If anyone Can start a project like this with the skills needed post away too, answer via the comments

Good idea! I'd like to contribute. I have strong writing & editing skills. Also I would be best suited for the PSP but could contribute to DS & GBA as well.

I have some web design knowledge as well as basic graphics and effects with photoshop. PM me if I'm needed. Anything for the PSP community!

mabey use that www.mypsphomepage.com thing?

DCEmu Newbie

I have the knowledge, and skill...its the time that would be the issue.

DCEmu Newbie

i could help if needed. i have the skill (photosop, indesign, etc) and i have a fair knoledge, although not as much as many others on this forum.

DCEmu Newbie

i have the basic layout and a few things started if anyone would like to help me feel free to drop me a pm and we can dicuss from there..

what i need..

- Reviewers of all systems

Must be able to type up around 300-400 words about the game. Of course good grammer, complete setences etc. etc. No Spoilers please.

- News editors

Must be able to type up the hottest news from the video game world..DO NOT copy and paste from other sites. I can do that I don't need someone else to do that.

- Homebrew Editors

not just psp I'm talking about all systems. Needs to just make a simple write up about what gets released or updated. If you can test the program feel free thats just an added bonus.

what I don't need

- lazy people..seriously I plan on releasing this magazine asap
    - image editors..i might look for one later on but not now

Thread Information