Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Sony's PSPgo just what you needed, or an overpriced rehash?

This generation should be just about over, little late isnt it?
    this generation is over for the wii and the 360 my friend.

short time span? hardware typically lasts only 5-6 years, were in year 4, so yea i guess the need to finally get their asses in gear
    ten years at least.

Yes now you have 2 systems on the market that are incompatible to eachother, WITH the same name on the front, thats just brilliant,

not only does it create competition with themselves, all the while getting handed by MS and NIN, it creates confusion

and yea i might be going out of my way to argue the point, but your responding and frankly soundling like a "sony can do no wrong" fanboi

and finally i have no doubts they will solve the media format crisis, they will just make you buy the same game twice, they already do it now
    I still fail to see your point on this. How does it create competition? How does it create a crisis? You're over-reacting big-time and that's why I called you off... Wait and see is always the best tactic... Raving on forums won't solve anything... It's not like Sony cares bout what we say right?

And no, I'm not a fanboi (or however you write it), I'm the first to call off Sony's bad moves after it's confirmed to bad move

e.g. UK 179.99 price tag on the UK? you kidding me? I can spend an lowcost airplane ticked to go to the UK, buy a PSPgo and I'd still save about 20€ :|

the problem with it is, in any shop that sells psp stuff, there is a gigantic rack of software you cant use on this new psp, and sitting there inside the same glass case there will be a go,

we both know you can get the other model but joe dumbass public doesn't

yeah... but shouldn't shop keepers warn people about that? I mean, when i went to get AV Cables for a PSP 2000 i was warned before buying that they would only work on a HDTV...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information