Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Gta Is Vice City Stories

Blog Entries

Default Next Gta Is Vice City Stories

Source - CVG

All hail the US patent office, source of stories galore on a wet Monday morning, and its latest collection of gems unveiled today, reveal what looks like the next incarnation of the mighty GTA series on handheld platforms.
    Yup, it's GTA Vice City Stories a-go-go today as Rockstar publisher Take 2 has filed three patents in the US last week with that name. The first covers a future GTA Vice City Stories game, the second secures associated rights for t-shirts, headgear and assorted merchandising and finally and perhaps most intriguingly of all, a third trademark suggests either a Vice City Stories TV series or movie is in prospect.

After the success of Liberty City Stories (still our number one PSP game, though it's only just edging Fight Night Round 3), it's hardly a surprise to find that Vice City will be getting the full-on handheld love, given that's exactly what happened with Liberty City. It means Rockstar won't have to totally rebuild its original Vice City game world, but can take the Vice City erm, city and remodel and populate it with new stories, characters and missions for your delectation.
    No word on when we might expect Vice City Stories to appear, but we'd hope to see it happening before the end of this year as a splendid PSP Christmas offering. Perhaps even more intriguing is the prospect of a GTA movie or TV series, suggestions for leads and movie treatments welcome in our comments field below.

something ive been waiting for

DCEmu Coder

this osunds good

ok and the 3th GTA game for the PSP will be a "San Andreas Stories"

Anyway, I've been looking for another GTA title on my PSP ;>.

Hey dis looks kool! cant wait till we hear more news about wen it will actually be out

Don't know if i like the idea of GTA TV show, may end up dumbing down the violence !

I dont want a city rebuild, fans dont want a rebuild. What we want is the slightly insecure feeling of new and dangerous territory. LCS did not offer this. I knew where everything was. vice stories will leave me with that same empty feeling. I was expecting an origional city. This is unfortunate news. The movie/tv show will be below average at best i expect.

I'd certainly prefer a movie to a tv series... maybe even Hot Coffee on the Spice Channel

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

I wonder if edison is going to make a cheat device for this

You are really dumb if you didn't see this coming.
    I heard something about this quite awhile back, I guess they must have officially announced it now.
    Good to hear though, Vice is my favorite of the series since modding it on the pc for a couple years.
    I'll be looking forward to the release, I probably should beat LCS first though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information