Thread: I need help with File Assistant v0.4!!! =(

DCEmu Newbie

Default I need help with File Assistant v0.4!!! =(

After dl'ing File Assistant v0.4 where do i put it? do i just put it in the GAME folder? leave the name as it is?

I have 2.6 firmware, using the .96 gta loader.

and if this helps, im trying to do the font hack, have everything i need but when the eloader opens up, only my 1 game is showing up(pang). THX

File Assistant requires kernal mode access, and as such is only usable on firmware 1.50 systems (maybe 1.00 as well).

As far as I know, the font change hack isn't doable on 2.00+. You're probably out of luck unless you get a different PSP, a downgrader is released, or a bug offering full kernal access on 2.60 is discovered.

DCEmu Newbie

the font hack is possible on 2.6....i just did it. i figured everything out (thx to Dawd). U just need to use the gta .96 eloader. thx anyhow!

Sorry about the misinformation then! Hate to pass on bad info. I was basing that on <a href="http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20843&page=2&pp=10" target="_blank">a recent post by Shazz, one of the FA++ authors.</a> He might've only been talking about recent and future releases though.

how do i do it!!! i have 2.6 and gta and beer' de lasca (The latest eloader...) pleaes wxplain i want to change my text...

Thread Information