Thread: Lua colorPlay v16,777,216 (pixel fixer/app)

Blog Entries

Default Lua colorPlay v16,777,216 (pixel fixer/app)

Califrag posted this new release:

Well I've been seeing all these pixel-fixer-flipper-flasher type programs coming out lately but the only problem I've noticed is they are so very limited.. you usually only get three or four colors, black, and white.. oo big woop..

Well I created a program (in lua) which basically loops through all 16 million + possible colors. In addition you can have it loop through them forward, backward, or random. You can also adjust the values manually in increments of 1 and pause the application in case you need to grab a certain color code.

Pressing "X" will bring up the information screen which displays the
    RGB values of the current color on the screen, controls, time, and battery percent left.

Screenshot and Download Via Comments
    via califrag

i guess but u wouldnt need this cause if u use a different color than red green blue black and white they all have those colors in them so u dont need this pos program

Wink

wow what a meanie lol dont be so mean ,excuse his attitude he probably those people stuck with firmware 2.01+ and up so sad can make anybody mad

DCEmu Pro

^

drew... I would love to see your attempt to code anything......
    I thought so.
    You obviously only understand the very very basics of how LCD screens mix color. However, PLEASE do some research on how those colors are actually displayed on the screen, and once you have a slight clue what you're talking about I'd love to have an intellectual debate with you. Until then keep the flaming to yourself. Your criticism of other people's hard work obviously stems from the envy of not possessing the intelligence, motivation, or discipline to design any sort of program yourself.

PSP User

Now thats a retort you can be proud of, Impressive!!!!

PSP User

I just tried this and it didnt work too well for me, I have 7 stuck pixels. I left it running for about 10 minutes. Do you have to leave it run longer than that? I had it on the random mode. Please let me know, Thanks!!!

I've been getting mixed results regarding the program.. some people say it's unstuck a pixel or two and some say no luck at all. I am going to update the program with more tools like a single pixel flasher, block pixel flasher, scan mode, sweep, twinkle and all sorts of other stuff. I would try running it a little longer as even the "video" pixel flashers say to leave it running for 20minutes+.

PSP User

Only problem is if I leave it running after a while the screen goes into sleep mode...is there any way to turn the sleep mode off?

Thread Information