Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: C64 Emulator - FrodoDS

Am I being thick I can't find the download link.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er
    Am I being thick I can't find the download link.
    http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index....c,1918.15.html

you have to be a registered user to vote in the contest also to download from the forums there.

Also dcemu is already hosting the files also, and when the contest is over they will be on my site.

Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Misterazz
    AHAHAH it workedddddd :P i had to rename the .gba file with the nds in the end ehhe )) superrrrrrr tnx
    great, glad it works.

DCEmu Newbie

last question but if i want to play other games i've to create each time a frodo_ds file related to the game i want to play? or there is a way to load other d64 roms? i tried to put another d64 in the rd dir on the cf card but the emulator just finds the game i used to create it.

last question but if i want to play other games i've to create each time a frodo_ds file related to the game i want to play? or there is a way to load other d64 roms? i tried to put another d64 in the rd dir on the cf card but the emulator just finds the game i used to create it.
    you have to copy the .d64 files into the rd folder on your pc and rerun the createromdisk.bat file to add new .d64 files, only the FAT version reads from the cf card.

Troy

Got it now.

Sound and colours are better.

Bit annoying only having 15 games in rd though. I have way more than 15 games I want to play.

Load times are good too.

Monty On The Run has stopped working though, and it worked in the last build.

Supercard SD btw.

Quote Originally Posted by miner2049er
    Got it now.

Sound and colours are better.

Bit annoying only having 15 games in rd though. I have way more than 15 games I want to play.

Load times are good too.

Monty On The Run has stopped working though, and it worked in the last build.

Supercard SD btw.
    yeah eventually ill move the menu inside the emulator instead of at the beginning so you can select new disk anytime and swap disks for multidisk games etc.

OK well the issue with Monty is that it requires 1541 emulation mode to work correctly in the windows version, so its broken because of that i would guess, one thing to try is to make a snapshot of the game after the loading is done and use that.

But eventually that will be selectable for those games that require 1541 emulation.

Troy(GPF)

Quote Originally Posted by GPF
    OK well the issue with Monty is that it requires 1541 emulation mode to work correctly in the windows version, so its broken because of that i would guess, one thing to try is to make a snapshot of the game after the loading is done and use that.

But eventually that will be selectable for those games that require 1541 emulation.

Troy(GPF)
    That must be an issue with several games because I've got others that no longer work in this version.

I'll try the snapshot option.

..........leaves to find the PC version.........

got it but it doesnt work like the previous version, spring coding competition in the upper screen and all black in the other one
    First time I ran it this happened to me on my Supercard SD.

It was because I had 2 folders inside rd as well as 15 games. One folder was games that didn't work and the other was one I just created to put games in temporarily while the list is limited to 15 files.

Once I removed 1 of the folders the emu worked again.

Quote Originally Posted by GPF
    .........one thing to try is to make a snapshot of the game after the loading is done and use that.........

Troy(GPF)
    Because the snapshot needs a specific filename I take it that you can have only one snapshot in the rd folder, is that correct?

Will a future build fix this or are there any other filename possibilities?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information