Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: C64 Emulator - FrodoDS

Is it possible you could update the link on your site please GPF so i can download it...?

Oh and one more question..

Would a Datal Game N Music card run this emulator on the DS Lite..?

http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Datel-Games...uct.htm?sr=gsp

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year...

Quote Originally Posted by spannernick View Post
    Is it possible you could update the link on your site please GPF so i can download it...?

Oh and one more question..

Would a Datal Game N Music card run this emulator on the DS Lite..?

http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Datel-Games...uct.htm?sr=gsp

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year...
    Ok , I have reuploaded the binary to my site, not sure about the GnM card , it supports dldi so its possible it should work.

Troy(GPF)

Thnks it working now..

DCEmu Newbie

Has anyone managed to get any copy of Wasteland working on FrodoDS? I'd love to have that game to carry around with me but I've tried maybe 5 different images and none will load correctly. Some gave me the File Not Found error, others just black screened when loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by ditto_n View Post
    Has anyone managed to get any copy of Wasteland working on FrodoDS? I'd love to have that game to carry around with me but I've tried maybe 5 different images and none will load correctly. Some gave me the File Not Found error, others just black screened when loaded.
    Does it work in the pc version of Frodo ? If so maybe load it up to the game, make a snapshot and load that after mounting the .d64 on FrodoDS, or maybe it requires 1541 emulation mode to be turned on for it to work? (takes forever but might work)

Troy(GPF)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    Does it work in the pc version of Frodo ? If so maybe load it up to the game, make a snapshot and load that after mounting the .d64 on FrodoDS, or maybe it requires 1541 emulation mode to be turned on for it to work? (takes forever but might work)

Troy(GPF)
    Gah, can't seem to get it to work in the PC Frodo either. Turning on 1541 gets it to a screen, but it doesn't seem to load entirely, and again I tried a couple different Wasteland copies. I'm a big fan of fallout, which was inspired by this game, and i'd really like to get it working on my DS. Is there any chance I'm just missing a setting or something in Frodo, or that its something you could fix in FrodoDS?

Quote Originally Posted by ditto_n View Post
    Gah, can't seem to get it to work in the PC Frodo either. Turning on 1541 gets it to a screen, but it doesn't seem to load entirely, and again I tried a couple different Wasteland copies. I'm a big fan of fallout, which was inspired by this game, and i'd really like to get it working on my DS. Is there any chance I'm just missing a setting or something in Frodo, or that its something you could fix in FrodoDS?
    I was able to get it to work in FrodoSC.exe - the ultimate cycle-based emulator, supports almost all
    timing and raster effects, much slower , but unfortuntely thats not the version FrodoDS is based off. Works in WinVice also. After you boot disk 1 , you have to use the util menu to create 4 data disks from the 4 masters. Then it will work, i tried using snapshots from SC version in FrodoDS and it will boot up the first menu but doesn't recognise the data disks just give i/o errors or crashes.

Troy(GPF)

DCEmu Newbie

OK, I'm officially excited to try this emulator - only problem is i'm a newbie, and i've not got a clue about patching etc.

I DO have an NDS, and a DSTT card (slot 1). Only problem is that it only runs .nds files. I've tried renaming the .ds.gba as a .nds without success (white screens)

Am I out of luck, or is there some way I can get this running with my existing kit?

Thanks

QUOTE=voodoolily;555155]OK, making progress....I can get it to load up properly now but the display is funky....

Please excuse the poor quality, had to take it w/ my cell...anyways, it's like the display won't fit on the screen so it's wrapping around, and the bottom screen is just blank white. Any further suggestions? Thank you![/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    what type of card are you booting it with? and are you dldi patching the .nds file, maybe your card has multiple available dldi patches , try some of the others?

Troy
    Mine is doing this as well with the Games n Music card.The C64 Displays funny in the top screen and no keyboard in the botton just blank..,It takes a Micro SD card so what patch do i downdload for it..?
    Last edited by spannernick; January 25th, 2008 at 15:37.

Its ok now found the didi patch for it..
    But i try to load a d64 game and it say "?DEVICE NOT PRESENT ERROR"...??

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information