Thread: Ghostbusters: The Video Game

DCEmu Newbie

Default Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Is anyone else excited for this game? The graphics and gameplay both looks excellent, and 4 player co-op? Hell yes! I've always been a huge fan of the Ghostbusters and I'm glad to see they're finally releasing a worthwhile game!

I just picked up The Real Ghostbusters volume 1 on dvd from Amazon to hold me over till the game's release. The first 30 episodes of the series plus tons of special features should keep me entertained until this finally comes out in a week!

Quote Originally Posted by firstjump View Post
    Is anyone else excited for this game? The graphics and gameplay both looks excellent, and 4 player co-op? Hell yes! I've always been a huge fan of the Ghostbusters and I'm glad to see they're finally releasing a worthwhile game!

I just picked up The Real Ghostbusters volume 1 on dvd from Amazon to hold me over till the game's release. The first 30 episodes of the series plus tons of special features should keep me entertained until this finally comes out in a week!

I'm super excited for this game. I used to watch The Real Ghostbusters everyday when i was growing up, I can't believe that they released it on DVD. I'm going to go out and buy The Volume 1 set so i can hold myself over for the next few days!!

Thread Information