Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The adventures of triangles.... IN SPACE !!!

DCEmu Newbie

Oh another thing, I know it's gonna be awhile until we get an adhoc (like the old gamelink cables) monkey64 but is their ever a possibilty for any of the emu's for psp to have infrastructure. It would be great for all of us to challenge you in games like Goldeneye.
    Keep Up The Good Work But Don't Kill Yourself What You've Done Thus Far Is More Than Amazing

You know psmonkey i have been following up on the homebrew ever since it started i have just applied to these forms so it says i am a newbie when in reality i am not. I'm not saying i am a programmer (but i would like to learn) but when it comes to the psp i know enough to get things to work. Well enough about me, i wanted to thank you for the time you have dedicated to this N64 emu many things have happened with homebrew things i have thought were not possible to do and amoug all the different game systems that have been created but the N64 by far will be the hardest to emulate i have seen many things happen that i thought were not humanly possible but i have faith in you. And thank you for your time and effort so that many people can enjoy their psp. Keep up the great work.
    - Jman

why dont we keep our eye on the goal of makin the emulator first before we try getting monkey to make adhoc (just dont kill the guy with work. if u do we may never get a n64 emulator)

Great job monk!!

yay progress!

hey monk, why did u choose the name monkey64?

Posted by Shadowbline:
    hey monk, why did u choose the name monkey64?
    I've been thinking the same thing. Whats with the monkeys? It makes a great name for a N64 emu though......... Monkey64......... pretty catchy.

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

DCEmu Newbie

shadowblind killing him isn't what I was implying. Sorry if that came out wrong.
    I was just wondering if it is possible to get any of the emu's on psp like NES,SNES,GENISIS, and maybe Monkey64 to incorporate infrastructure like some of the Legit Psp Games, my facination with this is comes from playing INFECTED. I think that being able to play with psmonkey on his own little monster with something like goldeneye would be the ultimate challenge.
    The work that he's done is just crazy.
    And also I myself and I imagine others would like to help progress the scene if their was a way I would love to team up with some of the creators and make this come true. I mean it's easy to find the programs but to build it with your own to hands.... well you get the idea

Also I might have missed this one but has their been a Sega Saturn Psp Emu?

I get what ur sayin. The recently created adhoc Quake had come out for PSP. Sadly, before i had ne1 to test it with they upgraded to 2.6. And on the sega saturn issue, as far as i know, no.

{Edit by moderator: please don't mention ROM sites. Emu discussion is OK, ROM-site discussion is not. We don't want to know where you get your ROMs, sorry. Thank you~}

Nice to see your working hard PSmonkey well done ....

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information