Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The adventures of triangles.... IN SPACE !!!

awesome button layout

Now this looks real and all, great job PSMonkey, but I have to do this..

*looks at the date this was posted*

Oh, and to solve the button issue, let's just solder another button onto the PSP. It could really use it anyway

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Gary13579
    Now this looks real and all, great job PSMonkey, but I have to do this..

*looks at the date this was posted*

Oh, and to solve the button issue, let's just solder another button onto the PSP. It could really use it anyway
    Heh. It was posted on the last day in march. :P

Also the button issue is not that bad. If anybody read the readme on the first release they would see i have a solution that works out just fine. Sure it wont work for all games but for a majority it works quite well.

DCEmu Newbie

Will we be able to customize button input for each game?

yeah well it looks like you are not as smart as you think you are psmonkey. if you would of had the original n64 system with castlevania64 then you would have known that when you play the opening scenes of castlevania64, its not in full screen mode. there are black bars over the screen from the original game just like there was from that video that the girl sent me from her cell phone. you should get your facts straight before you talk trash on that donkey guy. if you don't beleive me then play castlevania for yourself and see for yourself that there are balck bars around the screen in the opening scene

You should really shut it coors888. Donkey64 or whatever you want to call it is fake, and no one with half a brain believes its real. Stop getting off topic please.

well i believe in that donkey guy and in his ultimate64 emulator. i just wanted to point out the mistake that psmonkey made by saying that there shouldn't be any black bars around castlevania64 when there is because that is how it is in the original n64 system. i hope psmonkey doesn't get mad at me becasue i support him as well. i think both of them are good coders

i thought it was donkey64. make up ur mind. but in truth, that castle video was really quick, and all i could make out was it looked like a commercial. (not really the game itself.) Coor, if u want us to beleive u, tell the girl who u got the video from to record all of the process to getting to the game. u know, start PSP, go to games, click the file, and load the rom.

i think her cellphone only records 15 seconds. i am not sure. i will ask her
    but here is the link that i posted before that showes him playing donkey kong 64 on his psp. i think there are also videos of him playing mario64 and mariokart64 on his psp also somewhere in these fourms
    http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=62707

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coors888
    i think her cellphone only records 15 seconds. i am not sure. i will ask her
    Okay whether or not your PSDonkey doesn't matter. You've been de-railing this topic every time you make a post. I'm going to give you a three-day ban.

Thread Information