Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The adventures of triangles.... IN SPACE !!!

thank you please go spam somewhere else

DCEmu Newbie

lol

DCEmu Newbie

This does appear to be a very good argument, but I was kinda sad when sniper shut down the last post from monkey because it did get way off topic, honestly this has gone on long enough. If (donkey)ultimate 64 comes out and you post here on MONKEYS FORUM then do Monkey a favor and start a boycott this means don't download it even if it appears magically. MONKEY WAS HERE FIRST and he doesn't need his work destroyed or his "PEN" tarnished with this filth by some punk kid who loves ripping vids from pc/tv source has no talent no site nothing to show for. NOT EVEN A REAL 64 EMU
    It's hard enough to work with what he has on his plate, and doing a he!! of a job to!!!!
    Oh donkey one more thing monkey flings poo you!!!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Coors, I'm had a hunch you are in fact Donkey 64/chrisfile, as no one believes in these fake emulators anymore.

I've got my eye on you.

edit: I really don't like locking news threads so please get back on topic guys.

honestly when did this donkey-copy-thing first pop up n e way? and how could he have made it in only a few months?

he said another another fourm that he has been working on it for several months and didn't talk about it until it almost had no more bugs in it. hey kaiser, you can check my ip address if you want and can see that i am not that donkey guy. just because some of us do believe in him and his emualtor doesn't mean that we are all that donkey guy. i personally know someone that has his emuiator and she even sent me that video of her playing castlevania. i don't know why alot of people have to put that donkey guy down to make themselves look better

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I've looked into coors' account. It has all the symptoms of a Donkey 64 alternate account. If you post any more crap about these fake N64 emulators coors, I will ban you.

edit: Coors Donkey 64 resets his IP for every alternate account! Why do you think we keep banning him? I'm almost certain now your him as well

Quote Originally Posted by Coors888
    i don't know why alot of people have to put that donkey guy down to make themselves look better
    We don't put him down to make ourselves look better. We put him down because he is terrible person who makes Hoax's and mocks PSMonkey's hard work.

edit 2: You and PSDonkey's alternate accounts have both the same time zone settings and your account uses a bogus yahoo email like them.

AMEN BAN 'm

DCEmu Newbie

Donkey64 is probably a 12 year old schizophrinic
    ... i agree

what are you talking about kaiser? do you even know where i live at? plus where is the proof that this ultimate64 thing is fake? why don't you just give him a chance and let coders do their thing

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information