Thread: Trying to make a DooM wad

DCEmu Newbie

Default Trying to make a DooM wad

Im making a doom wad, but cant find a way to make end switches. Ne1 know how?

"Textures are normally 128 pixels high and either 64 or 128 pixels wide. However, a number of textures differ from these dimensions so you do have to use care when you are choosing your wall and especially door textures when you have not used a standard size. Also, some special textures such as the exit door are quite unusual so look out for these when you are editing ! Some textures (the switches for example) can be animated. You will read all about this in the section on WinTex/DeuTex"

found that on the net hope i can help at all

DCEmu Newbie

i mean switches to end levels. if someone can just tell me that i can get a doom wad out for psp. 'Course you'll have to put it on a doom emu for psp, and if its allowed i can supply that.

I have all the editing programs for doom, you just need to run them in dos or win 3.11 or 95.

do you want a switch in the wall or an invisible wall you walk past to exit the level? Cuz you can do both with doom builder! (Right now I'm working on a BattleTanx TC)

Thread Information