Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PlayStation robbers put boy, 12, in hospital

Damn poor lil guy. On one hand I feel so bad for that kid. If I were his age with a bloody PSP I wouldn't take a s**t without that thing being away from my side let alone taking it to school.

Let this be a lesson to us all.

Not very many 12 year olds have a PSP that arent rich kids. (If any)
    I sure as heck know none of my parents would be able to get me psp when I was 12. (I would have found a way anyways though just not till a price drop)

Now I kinda feel more sorry for kids like me who went to school with that kid.

If you saw a little leaprechaun running around with a pot-of-psp wouldnt you be at least a little tempted to chase him down for it?

The lesson to be learned here is...

BE DESCRETE IN PUBLIC...

-When I am on the bus or anywhere less private than a friends house I play my GBA Micro.

If you are a fiend for games that bad you probobly already have one anyways. Sure these arent free but they would be a lot less to lose than your PSP w/ your new ext battery, 2GB mem & GTA UMD eh?

$650 vs $110

-Those trademark headphones. White is VERY noticeable. Also PSP headphones are most commonly mistaken for iPODs. Now who doesnt want one of those!

Who doesnt own a pair of old headphones or earbuds anyways. Go ask your friend he does. Now you could be listening to your piece of junk Discman for all anyone knows and no one likes your taste in music anyways so bam your safe.

-Your friend has a new used psp and yours just went missing.

Well now your screwed or are you. All PSPs are in some way trackable cuz they got the MAC adress inside. Make sure to keep a record of your serial numbers and MAC adress! If those aren't enough consider scratching or painting a mark on the inside of the psp or under the battery. I have been able to expose some so called friends in the past using this method.

This is probobly not a good tip for most of you but where I live there are a lot of junkies and robberies etc. Almost everything I own is portable and thus why PSP is my fave system! I always keep portable LEGAL defensive items in my backpack. They dont have good or cheap enough insureance for cheap laptops so this is what i chose.

This PSP is safe as it's ever going to be. I hope it's enough.

So please dont taunt or tantalize those less fortunate with your PSP and practice descreet PSP usage. I know your proud. But at what price do you want the world to know?

Sorry for the rant / lesson. =p

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Any way to find out who the lil guy is perhaps we could have a collection ???

DCEmu Newbie

here in the brazil, i do play my PSP in to bus , no problem with thiefs

-edit: 1timeuser. Insulting a large group of people isnt a very good way to get your point made. Dont make posts in our forum if your going to post retarded crap like this again.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by John Vattic
    I always carry a large stabbing knife. to stab if i am to be robbed or to stab if someone elses is getting robbed. to me thats grand theft and punishible by death. talk about hacking for a psp!!!! i would go to jail for cuttin up someone who tried to rob me. America sucks.

robbing other people is low. even lower than President Busch who is a robber/thug/evil/*******/scoundrel/psycho/villian/scumbag/white trash etc.
    Really? You're insane. Robbing people is low. Is stabbing them and sentencing a thief to death low? Would you describe yourself as an ambassador for your people?

just be cautious when using out in public like when im on the train i tend to check the area out and if its normal then ill take it out and every couple of minutes i take a lil break and check out the scenery you know and check when ever somebody new comes in the train or bus jjust a word of advice...

DCEmu Newbie

he shouldnt have a psp out in public anyway he got what he deserved. PWNED

Default Read this elsewere...had to repost

I've read this article before in PSP Updates and thought I'd share what I posted over there with you guys...

I was there to prevent a similar situation...

Last saturday I was babysitting my little sister in law who is 13 years old, and loves to play Zelda games on my PSP, while in the car. We stopped at a gas station in my local neighborhood to get gas & some drinks, and I told her to stay locked up in the car, that I'd be back shortly. From inside the gas shop, I could see her inside the car playing away in Hyruleland while all the sudden these two guys, who looked ages 16 to 18 were looking at her very closely from outside the car's window. I stepped out of the gas station, dropping everything instantly, and as I quickly approached the car I looked at them & said; "You kids loose something?" I glanced at my little sis inside the car and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. One of the punks dumbly said toward me "She's got a PSP" and the other one stared back at him very seriously as if telling him to shut it. I replied; "No kidding" "How much you want for it? It's mine". There was silence, and I said "What, no money?" "Then get a job & get going". Then an adult stepped out of the gas shop & asked if there was a problem. The other guy finally talked and said No, and then they left. I'm never leaving my little sister alone even for 3 seconds....and It's not about her having the PSP, even though I get a lot of fun out of it, I care much more about her safety.

Some people over at that forum didn't take me seriously and started posting worthless insults and other ignorant crap. If anybody wants to view what went on here's the link:

http://pspupdates.qj.net/12-year-old...14184#comments

I like to view both sites for my PSP needs, but I've learned that PSP Updates sports a lot of immature jerks. I'm not even going to bother posting there any longer.

DCEmu Newbie

is this a true story

True as day...happened last saturday here in miami, florida while I was getting gas with my relative playing in my car. Why would I lie? I'm 27, an avid gamer, proud parent of a 2 year old girl, and a great guy once you get to know me. Hello BTW.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information