Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Mod for Iris Discussion

NGPSP Author

Default Halo Mod for Iris Discussion

Yeah, Umm there is too much spam in my forums.

So I am cleaning things up abit. This is the official topic for the halo mod. Will be updated for release.

PS, I am posting under old nick since I dont want this in the news section of the main page.

hey psmonkey, someone in the psp updates forums said something about...well this is what he said..."yea can't wait for it man although i wish he could of used the gfx from the dumped version but his look ok i guess=-)" what does this mean and would that look better for it?

I'm guessing they are refering to the XBox version, I guess it would look nicer, but its also really illegal...
    PSP Q3BSP Projekt: Here
    Iris Wiki Database: here
    Iris Game Info: Here
    Iris Addons: Here
    PSP File Shack: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Produkt
    I'm guessing they are refering to the XBox version, I guess it would look nicer, but its also really illegal...
    ooo...eee...ahh....nvm then

Would Microsoft really care that much i mean cmon were actually kinda helping them out by sort of letting them try outa demo of halo.

Quote Originally Posted by pspvanquish
    Would Microsoft really care that much i mean cmon were actually kinda helping them out by sort of letting them try outa demo of halo.
    Yes, they REALLY care. They don't want their best seller going onto the competition's console! If you read the old topic, you'll see that the other guy that was trying to make this happen was told to stop from Microsoft. http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19898

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

yeah they would mind... making you own version is one thing, but useing dump of the real version is another. also sony is a competition with MS, so they will not like that... there is a good chance of a cease and desist letter

hmm well how bout a LOTR mod instead!! or is that not possible being that their swords not guns. well arrows are close. well if what im saying isnt possible, tell me please.

when will it be a out

Make a thread called LOTR iris mod discussion and we'll talk, pspvanquish...
    Does anyone know the two guy's names originally making this? form what i know all they had was a menu and some Mastercheifs killing eachother... lol

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information