Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternative Bock Version Eloader

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Alternative Bock Version Eloader

Fanjita posted this news:

A lot of people have been having problems with the Bock release, especially on v2.0 PSPs. These problems seem to be mostly due to the menu, so we've packaged a version of the release that uses the old menu. This will also be better for people who have had a problem with the file list caching feature.

Apart from the menu, this version is identical to the standard Bock release, including all the wifi support.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Yeah i got this earlier. I had problems with slow loading before but not now. This is much better.

wifi support to all firmwares in homebrew wow look what have the psp community went through to get to this...

DCEmu Newbie

Default Great Job Guys

Yeah, this second version works on my 2.0. I still am not allowed to have my own background though if someone has found a workaround for this I'm sure the community would appreciate it. BTW, AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME job on this loader Fanjita and Ditlew. You guys keep making it happen and we love you for it.

A faithful homebrew user and fan from the beginning,
    Limpopokanoah

Thumbs up Wow

I ran into this problem just last night and theres already a fix for it
    Thats it I owe the coder a dooby,

I just hope hes not a weed fiend ive only got a few left for today

does anyone know if the nesterj emu v1.2 with adhoc mode works with this on 2.6
    if it does r there any good multiplayer games

DCEmu Regular

coolness . Now we need to pursuade him to work on irda next (so irshell can work on 2.0+)

Quote Originally Posted by Limpopokanoah
    Yeah, this second version works on my 2.0. I still am not allowed to have my own background though if someone has found a workaround for this I'm sure the community would appreciate it. BTW, AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME job on this loader Fanjita and Ditlew. You guys keep making it happen and we love you for it.

A faithful homebrew user and fan from the beginning,
    Limpopokanoah
    you can put in your own background. download one of those backgrounds and rename it to loadmenu.png

IM SURE HE WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP BUT...png does not work at all. ..go ahead and try it. .you will get a message telling you the same thing. .. this image must be in tga format for a tool that you can use to edit tga format CHECK OUT THE LINK( the loadmenu.tga file in you eloader folder) with this program all you do is open THE PIC YOU WANTthe MENU to be with the app then go to SAVE AS AND CHOOSE THE TGA. ( TRUE VISION TARGA FORMAT AS FANJITA INTENDED ) OPTION ALSO KEEP IN MIND THE PIC HAS TOO BE 480x272 RES. TO WORK IF YOUR PIC COMES OUT STRANGE...THIS IS WHY! LOL ITS OK JUST CHANGE THE SIZE ..for a free tool download at this link ITS A FULL PROGRAM!! WITH A TON OF OPTIONS..

http://www.dirfile.com/yildun_scanner.htm
    HERES A DESCRIPTION OF THE TOOL..Yildun scanner

Yildun scanner

With Yildun scanner paint program for window 95/98/NT(2000/ME/XP) you can change image bit per pixel, color adjustment, resizing a image, rotating, paint a image and more. It is fast and easy paint program. Program features: Image Viewer, screen capture, resizing a image, changing bit per pixel on a image, painting with mouse, rectangle, circle, line, pixel, font, color adjustement, croping a image suppports for opening and saving GIF, BITMAP, PNG, PCX, PPM, TIF, JPEG, TGA graphics formats, rotating a image, animation image and adding special borders, loading and saving images pallete, defined and custom filters, full screen viewing and painting, help, install, uninstall.

Posted by Limpopokanoah

You Can Also Just Use Nero Vision As Well It Does Support .tga

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information