Thread: PiMpStreamer 0.26 Released

Blog Entries

Default PiMpStreamer 0.26 Released

$#@!y$#@! has once again updated his realtime streaming/scaling/demuxing Windows server...

Heres whats new:

Added priority switch
    Some fix ups here and there
    Added aspect ratio (don't know if it has good use, but for future "padding" and cropping)
    Mono audio stream working

Download Here --> http://www.geocities.com/$#@!ydick1969

DCEmu Newbie

hmmm link seems down to me
    But its quite common on $#@!yDicks Site So i guess i tll work in a few minutes
    ---
    Update: link is up again

The new aspect ratio option doesnt seem to work for me, i tried 4:3 and the picture still came stretched, I think this option can help a lot, since i made the experience with the "PMP MOD M4g3". When i streamed movies that had a border it was much more flewently even at high bitrates.
    I believe if ya watching fullscreen movies most of the CPU power of the PSP is wasted. But if ya leave some borders, its got some power left for the WLAN.
    Hope my english is understandable

Thx for another fine update $#@!y$#@!

is this any thing that would work on the new eloader for fw2.0???;D its a f*cking cool app :U if you would charge for it im sure gonna buy it ;D

Im going to give this a try later.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by voorheesda
    is this any thing that would work on the new eloader for fw2.0???;D its a f*cking cool app :U if you would charge for it im sure gonna buy it ;D
    well as long the video stutters and sound is laggy I dont see any commercial succes with this prog.
    Dont get me wrong, I love it too but its still a real alpha/beta release, and theires still much to do until its a real plug and go prog. At the moment you have to configure more then using it Maybe in the future he could charge some money for it
    and not sure if it ll work on 2.X usually i would say no, but with the new loader i would give it a try

you start charging then im not going to support this but if it succeeds and its as free as all the other homebrew then ill gladly donate thats how it should be in this homebrew scene... good job anyways gonna give it a download

Thread Information