Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey64 Update

Im happy you decided to keep Monkey64 in user mode. I was concerned Id never be able to run the final build, as I made the stupid mistake of upgrading.
    Nice one Monkey.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZFB8
    1) He's already explained his reasoning for his decision.

2) How the HELL would it be easier to START in kernel?

2) Dude, judging from that single post, I doubt you have much if any coding experience at all.
    what are you talking about it will be running faster in kernal and easier to fix parts and just because i dont post on this site doesnt mean im not a coder youre the one thts the fake i have lots of psp coding expirence i have made iris mods doom wads and other fun/addictave games so before your bumb ass starts saying that think loser

PSmonkey wouldn't you be able to boost the speed by using kernel to run sound on the ME?

Talking Haha

Quote Originally Posted by psphack
    what are you talking about it will be running faster in kernal and easier to fix parts and just because i dont post on this site doesnt mean im not a coder youre the one thts the fake i have lots of psp coding expirence i have made iris mods doom wads and other fun/addictave games so before your bumb ass starts saying that think loser PS: I suck ass!
    HAHA dude you don’t even know how to spell Kernel (You said Kernal) but don’t worry all /\/0085 say Kernal instead of Kernel! And can you please elaborate on what you were saying a bit more clearly.

PS: User mode is much better to use in my opinion (Because everyone will be able to use it) the only good thing I can think Kernel can do is have access to the media Processor! Because thanks to Fanny (Fanjita) and Ditlew we can have Wifi (But don’t expect a N64 emu to have Wifi anytime soon [Think more like 6 months...])

So don’t think you are intellectual because you have once made a game... (Which I don’t think anyone has heard of!)

PSS: I’m not flaming you i'm just stating the obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by psphack
    what are you talking about it will be running faster in kernal and easier to fix parts and just because i dont post on this site doesnt mean im not a coder youre the one thts the fake i have lots of psp coding expirence i have made iris mods doom wads and other fun/addictave games so before your bumb ass starts saying that think loser

First of all, how am I a fake? Did I say I have coding experience? No, I didn't. Second, I don't consider making a mod or two for games that other people made as coding. And third, dumb has a d in it

Default BOOBAHS AND TELETUBBIES RAWK! JOIN THE TELETUBBIE FAN CLUB:http://Lemonparty.com NOW!

Infact he made 14 spelling mistakes! wow he must be doing well at nursery he has almost learnt how to speak English! (I bet he's just some /\/()()8 14 year old)

1 |-|473 |\|00b5 \/\/|-|0 7|-|i|\||< 7|-|3y |<|\|0\/\/ 3\/3|2y7|-|i|\|9 \/\/|-|3|\| 7|-|3y d0|\|7 |<|\|0\/\/ 3\/3|2y7|-|i|\|9 y35 7|-|475 |2i9|-|7 i|\/| 741|<i|\|9 70 j00!!! 50 p|-|u><0|2 j00 bi47(|-|!

What the hell did that say.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Demolition49
    I have no idea.

Default weeeeeee nee nor nee nor nee nor

Quote Originally Posted by Demolition49
    I wrote that in 1337! Here's A translator!

EDIY: I have posted the correct url now!

Quote Originally Posted by behahwhoalalala
    Infact he made 14 spelling mistakes! wow he must be doing well at nursery he has almost learnt how to speak English! (I bet he's just some /\/()()8 14 year old)

1 |-|473 |\|00b5 \/\/|-|0 7|-|i|\||< 7|-|3y |<|\|0\/\/ 3\/3|2y7|-|i|\|9 \/\/|-|3|\| 7|-|3y d0|\|7 |<|\|0\/\/ 3\/3|2y7|-|i|\|9 y35 7|-|475 |2i9|-|7 i|\/| 741|<i|\|9 70 j00!!! 50 p|-|u><0|2 j00 bi47(|-|!
    l337 Translation for the |\|0085:

I hate noobs who think they know everything when they dont know everything yes thats right im talking to you!!! so phuxor you bitch!

...y0\/|2 \/\/3l(0/\/\3 bi47(|-|3z

Thread Information