Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Monkey64 Update

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by pspowner2
    Just getin sick of these nearly-dead projects all over the web. He'll not FINISH IT!
    **** off and release Donkey64 already, then

Talking Fork You!

Quote Originally Posted by pspowner2
    Just getin sick of these nearly-dead projects all over the web. He'll not FINISH IT!
    SHUT THE FORK UP YOU FORKING C!UNT! GET A LIFE YOU WEIRDO (JEEZ I BET YOUR A LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD WHO THINKS HE'S INTELLEGENT) WELL GUESS AGAIN!

So fork of and suck horse $#@!e!

PSmonkey - I think you should close this topic and create a new topic when your well again... Because PSdonkey will keep registering and posting in here... so please just close this for now!

PS: PSdonkey is a coward who is a inferrior minded idiot who thinks he can create a n64 emu in just a day!

PSP Coder

Yeah I agree with you. I'm gonna lock this topic. I mean god is it so wrong for a guy to get a brake once in a while? I have spent the last 2 months working my ass off till 3-4am every night trying to further things. The emu will come out! I can promiss you that 100%

Also not that it matters much. I gave a build to my tester on friday. We found out a few new things.

1-Doom64 actualy makes it ingame (shows the gun) yet 3d is not showing up well.
    2-Penny Racers actualy makes it ingame yet 3d also is bad (polygons are going all over the place) (i think bad ucode/microcode).
    3-Weltrix is now starting to work (shows the circles going across the screen from the intro).
    4-Wonder Project J2 is now working yet it's just a 2d obscure game, 2d also is also showing up badly.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread Information