Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey64 Update

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    I would if they worked. Nothing from official nintendo really runs. they all go off into a stuck loop. I am not sure why but i am gonna go back to checking it out soon.
    Ok i see. um how about that Duke Nukem 64 you were telling me about?
    PS im sorry if im bugging you.

Those PSPU users are being ridiculously ungrateful again...nonetheless, the questions about user/kernel mode they are raising are interesting...isn't the ME only usable in kernel mode? Or are you just confident that you can achieve playability without it?

great job the guy in the mddle looks 3D

sweet dude!! what do u think will be in the new Iris release???? Infrastructure??? hehe that would be so sweet

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lildude9232
    sweet dude!! what do u think will be in the new Iris release???? Infrastructure??? hehe that would be so sweet
    I would play it 24/7 if it has infrastructure, LOL
    Good Job PSPMonkey! i can't wait to play Super Smash Brothers and Mario64 on my PSP :P

Coors, you just never give up, do you? You can "believe" what you want...but none of us want to hear it anymore, PSMonkey especially.

THERE HAS BEEN NO TANGIBLE PROOF. We don't care who you "know" who has it. We don't care about pics. We don't care about videos. You want to prove yourself without being flamed? Post a build. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh wait, you can't!

So stop with your ridiculous spam unless, by some miracle, you can...I'm almost ashamed of myself for posting this because it's just more spam, but if need be, I have no problem with this message being moderated. I just had to get this out.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey awesome job so far PSMonkey, and take your time, Im going on a school trip in quite a while so I dont desperately need it until then. Anyhow thanks again for all your work.

P.S. Please dont bring up PSDonkey here, he was a joke and even if he actually has his emulator this is PSMonkey's forum and thread.

Jesus Christ.

This topic is being horribly derailed again.

If anyone comes in here mentioning Donkey, no matter how much you wanna flame them, JUST IGNORE THEM! Haven't you noticed that almost every time they have gone in that direction, it's been the same person to perpetuate it? From now on, don't even reply to those messages, it will keep the whole thing on topic a lot more.

From now on if you have nothing good to say and get off topic I'll just have to delete your posts.

Talking

Not bad at all psmonkey... you continue this, and you will have that emulater done!

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information